ow, you asshole

A/N: I witnessed something like this and thought it was adorable so yeah. I hope you enjoy this!
_________________________________________________

"Ow, you asshole."

Another busy weekend, the five lads have. Louis occupying the couch, textbooks surrounding him. Liam in his bedroom, writing a bunch of notes on index cards that he had been stacking for this kind of preparation. You have Zayn, sleeping soundly in the loveseat since he did some overtime revision. Niall was on his study desk right around the living room, trying to stay awake just to finish a few more chapters.

Exams got them all cramped up.

Well, Harry is on his way home. It's his turn making dinner but he got caught up in his exam too - last exam of the year.

"Well, the house seems to be oddly quiet." Harry thought. Everyday, their house always had some music playing. Walking in, his confusion gave him an answer.

"Are you lads hungry?" He asks, shaking off his boots while putting up his coat on the rack. It took them quite a minute to hum in response.

Oh, exams.

He glanced at his best mates - all too tired and cramped - silently telling them 'I told you so.'

He looked at Zayn on the couch, snoring his butt off. He chuckled at that. He saw Louis closing his book with a contented smile on his face. He looked at Harry.

"Mate, wake me up when supper's ready please. I'm about to take a nap." Louis yawns at this and Harry smiled.

"Yeah, sure."

He walked over to Niall and stood right behind him. Niall didn't even glance at him, as to why Harry's pouting.

"Stop pouting that pretty mouth of yours," Niall chuckles. Harry suddenly feeling a little too happy that Niall called his mouth pretty.

"You didn't even glance at me!" Harry reasons. Niall turns his head slightly to glance at Harry with an amused smile, in which Harry returns, of course.

"Very well, I'll call you when dinner's all ready." With that, he pinches Niall's cheek - which caused Niall to blush and Harry to smile so big - but no one needs to know that.

"Might as well make them something really good to eat." Harry mutters before pulling out the things he will need. Beef steak with mushroom sauce and mashed potato, it is.

After an hour, he hears the three older boys talking. He peeks out of the kitchen to see Liam with nothing but a onesie, Louis scratching his head making his way to sit on Zayn to piss the other boy off. And Niall - Niall - he had his eyebrows furrowed, probably trying to understand what the fuck he's reading. Harry frowns at that.

After setting the table, he prepared a pitcher of lemonade with some sliced cucumbers. After everything's settled, he comes out of the kitchen.

"Anyone up for dinner?" Harry asks. The three boys scramble to the kitchen but Niall, had other plans.

Harry went over to him and stood by. "Niall, you have to eat." Niall pouts at Harry before shaking his head.

"No thanks, babe." Niall's eyes widen as Harry almost forgets how to breathe. Niall continues reading whatever was in that damn book to hide his embarrassment.

Harry suddenly thought of a plan. He walked over to the couch and grabbed two couch pillows. Walking over to Niall, he smiled to himself. Niall looked up, confused as to why Harry was grinning.

"Harry what ar - " Harry cut him off by hitting both sides of his head with the pillows, "Ow, you asshole." Niall starts rubbing his head when suddenly, Harry holds Niall's hand, still on the sides of his head, and leans in planting a soft and warm kiss on his head. Niall felt his stomach turn, amazing. Harry was blushing hard.

"C'mon babe, let's eat." Harry whispers.

Niall looked up with a smirk on his face, "You know, you could have just kissed me without hitting me." Niall stands up so they're merely centimeters away. Harry holds Niall's hips as the older lad wraps his arms around Harry's waist.

"Yeah?" Harry breathes out because he can't believe he's finally in his arms. Licking his lips in anticipation, Niall does the same. Looking at Harry's lips then back to his eyes. They hold each other tightly.

"Yeah." He whispers before doing what he has always wanted to do. At that moment, they both thought the same thing: Finally.

Harry's lips were addicting, fuck, Harry was addicting. After what seems like forever and a day, they pull away. Flushed, breathless, swollen lips - they could go for it again.

Just when their foreheads were touching, noses touching, lips almost giving them an indescribable euphoria hitting them in just a second, with smirks on their faces, "Oi lovebirds, we've been starving so hurry your asses and shmackle after dinner!" Louis smirks at Harry while Liam and Zayn smirk at Niall.

The two pull away but still holding on to each other. They walk to the kitchen with huge grins on their faces and shy glances, as they listen to their mates.

"Or they could smooch while doing the dishes!" Zayn claps his hands.

"Nice try Z, but you're on dish duty tonight." Liam says as they pull out their chair. Niall and Harry chuckle.

"Maybe we could smooch while you're on dish duty, Zayn." Louis jokes as Zayn cringes and Louis laughs his ass off.

Harry feels good. His mates are finally relaxed, free, not so tense anymore. He was startled when he feels his hand giving off a very addicting feeling, something he wants to feel forever. He looks down to see Niall's hand holding his. He smiles at him before leaning in, nosing Niall's cheek.

"Hi." Harry whispers and smiles as he plants a kiss on Niall's cheek. Niall blushes and looks at him. Giving him a smile that brings out his left dimple.

Whispering, "Hey."

_____________________________________________________
Btw, hello. :-)

p.s. part two is up 🙂