his name is niall

Harry strides around the flat staring at Zayn who's fidgeting. Harry could care less if Zayn's going to shit his pants. He owes him loads of money in no way can Zayn pay back.

"L-look, Harry." Zayn reaches out, Harry stops walking and looks at Zayn amusingly, but definitely scary. Zayn's shaking.

"Ah, another deal Malik?" Harry smirks.

Zayn takes a deep breath, he wants to save himself. "I, you could maybe – there's this guy. His name is Niall. He lives here, just out at the moment. Flatmate since last month. I promise you–"

Harry cuts him off, "And what do you want me to do?"

"Take him instead. He was pressuring me into using your money! He's into blokes too. Have your way with him. Leave me and take him." Zayn says desperately just to save his life. Harry looks around and sees a photo of a blond boy.

"He's a looker." Harry looks at him, amused. Zayn nods hesitantly.

"Alright, I guess I'll just have to wait then." Harry smirks, swirling his gun around his finger as he waltzes around Zayn's flat like he's inspecting everything. A door shutting close didn't bother Harry since he knew Zayn wouldn't run away, the whole gang surrounded the place. In fact, he knew the blond boy is finally home and that made him excited.

"I'm home! Shit, babe you wouldn't beli–" Harry emerges from the kitchen and he sees Niall. Niall who has a box of pizza in his hand and a separate order of slice in his mouth. Niall who looks fucking stunning. Niall looks at Harry wide eyed and looks back at Zayn.

Zayn has his head down in shame and Harry walks over to Niall.

No one needs to know but Harry's sort of fond of him already. When you see a good looking bloke who is too clueless, Harry doesn't know. Doesn't know why Niall seems very interesting.

"Uhm, hello?" Niall waves uncertainly at Harry, before he jumps when he realizes he still has a pizza slice in his mouth. "Sorry."

Harry chuckles before grabbing his hand, walking out the door. With all the neglect Niall's been receiving from Zayn, he can't help but swoon over the green eyed guy in a suit and just really, very attractive with a very deep sexy voice. Niall doesn't mind actually.

"Woah shit, mate. You're good looking and all but let go of me. My boyfriend's right there?" At that, Harry smirks even more. He kinds of feel bad for Zayn though.

"Your boyfriend, you say?" At that, Zayn shakes his head at Harry.

"He's just joking. Met him a month ago." Zayn speaks up, making Niall drop his box of pizza.

Harry then feels Niall tense, instinctively, he rubs his thumb on his hand, waiting for Niall to speak up. Harry should've been angry right now because he really wants to go grab lunch but he can't possibly miss this. A boyfriend is being a dick to an extremely attractive boyfriend.

"You know, Niall. Zayn quite mentioned you're a looker." Niall blushes at Harry before facing Zayn mouthing, "What the fuck?"

"He also mentioned that there's this Niall who's been his flatmate for a month now who was pressuring him into owing money from me? Does this Niall bloke happen to be you, angel?" Niall then looks at Harry, doesn't know if he's angry at Harry or at Zayn but nonetheless he's red. Also maybe because of Harry.

Zayn's made it very obvious he's a fucking wimp, so Niall's made his judgement.

Niall bites his lip refusing to cry but he has tears in his eyes. He just doesn't want to make them drop for someone like Zayn.