i like

A/N: i wrote this bc this is so me like so so so so me, but anyways, hope you enjoy this one. yas.

_________________________________________________

"Dammit, Niall." I mutter. Here I am trying to stop myself from detaching my best friend's head so I could let him go to sleep forever as he requested.

I walk out of his room to be greeted by Liam, his room mate. I walk towards his kitchen to grab a pot and a meat tenderizer. Goddamn, Horan. This is what you get.

I not-so-quietly walk in his room and climb on top of him. He squirms, but doesn't wake up. Unbelievable.

"'Arry." His voice sounds deeper and raspy and damn, that accent. Niall makes it so hard for me. If you catch my drift. Really, it's like God took longer crafting this boy. I smirk as I held the pot and the tenderizer right in front of him.

3... 2... 1!

"Niall James Horan, wake the fuck up!" I say as I continue hitting the pot with the tenderizer. Guess what? He huffs and rolls over so I would fall off the bed.

"Give me a few more minutes." Niall wraps his body with the comforter as he hums to himself. I pout.

"But Niall, you said you'd help me pick a present!" I whined like a child, it works sometimes. He opens one eye and raises an eyebrow at me. I pull myself up and lie next to him.

"What time is it?" He asks. I pull my phone out to check it.

"Well, it's 11:30. You said we'd leave by 10! I gave you more than hour to let you sleep." I scold him. He smirks then he mocks me.

"Oh wow, thank you, Prince Charming." I scoff at him while he wiggles out of the bed and I turn my body to get comfortable.

"I'll be ready in 30." I nod at him as he goes in the bathroom with nothing but his boxers on. Let me tell you, that is something I like seeing.

He actually finished exactly thirty minutes after. I look at him in disbelief.

"No." I look at him, up and down then up and down once again before I shake my head.

"We're twinning!" He says, pretending to be really excited about it.

"Niall." I look at him pleadingly. He laughs a little.

"Look, the only difference is that I actually look really cool with my Nike and you look ridiculously hot with those ridiculous boots." Niall shrugs as if he didn't call me hot.

That didn't make me giddy - at all. Nope.

"Whatever, let's just go."

-
-
-

"Ugh, too many people." He says, following behind me.

"Well if you got up earlier when I asked you, we'd be done here by now." I roll my eyes at him as I look through the shirts. I lick my lips and I see Niall, staring at me as he smirks.

"Hey, Haz. As an apology, why don't I look for a present and you tell me what you think." He gives me a smile which I don't return because he literally just complained not a minute ago.

"What's the catch?" I raise my eyebrow at him. He chuckles and steps closer. Too close, which I happen to actually like. Also, considering he is shorter than I am but hell, if I could kiss him right now, I would.

"Oh, nothing. So, what do you say?" I think about it for a moment. Kidding, I would have said yes right away but Niall being this close, I'd let him wait.

"Fine," I drawl out. Knowing his style is simple but classy, Gemma would love it.

"Great! Now, come on!" He says before grabbing my hand and pulling me in a shop.

"Hmm, what about this one?" Niall brings up the shoes so I could see it.

"I don't like this one. I mean it's nice but I don't think she'd like it." Niall hums in response as we went through more shoes. Nothing worked so we went to Crossies, a shop that sells cross stitch portraits.

"This?" Niall raises a portrait of a cow and I cringe.

"I don't like it. I think Gemma doesn't like cows." Niall nods his head turning away from me but not too fast that I wouldn't notice a smirk on his face. What the fuck does he think is he doing?

"What about this?" He raises a portrait of a frog. What the fuck?

"No. Niall, what the fuck?" He chuckles but puts the portrait back. He grabs me by the wrist and we went to the newly opened store. It's actually pretty nice.

"I'm pretty sure I'll find something I'll like here." I mutter but Niall rolls his eyes anyway.

"Oh you will." He says with a smirk before disappearing through shelves of clothes. After ten minutes he comes back with a pile in his arms.

"What about this one?" He shows me a shirt with Alex Turner's face all over it. Hmm... that's a yes.

"Yes." He nods and puts it beside me. He goes through the pile and he raises an orange dress with big bows.

"No! What the fuck? I've said what the fuck a couple of times already. Jesus, Horan." He smirks and nods. He pulls out a white dress with black lines going everywhere and I nod because that looks perfect. Albeit, Niall thought otherwise.

"Nope. I'd reckon she'd love this." He grabs a shirt with a toad on it. That's it.

"Niall? What the hell? I'm sorry I woke you up! I'm sorry but fucking hell, I don't l-"

He cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine, holding my face gently. I move my lips as he does with his. Soft, gentle, sweet. Fuck.

"Well, that, I like." I breathlessly say before leaning in again. This time the kiss was heavy, panting, needy. I hold on to his waist since he's standing and I'm on the bench. Pulling him, he straddles me as we continue making out. Bro, this is fucking amazing. He's amazing.

Pulling away to catch our breaths, we lean our foreheads together, swollen red smiling lips ghosting each other, eyes blasting with the newly found feeling, he asks with a smirk, "D'you find anything you like?"

I smirk back, "Found him two years ago." I say before leaning in, capturing his lips with mine once again.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS ONE IDK IM PROUD OF MYSELF SO GO ME GO ME

remember to send in prompts and ideas if you'd like or a part of a song

vote comment smile ily take care