Drama 101

First of all, cONGRATS ON THE 2K READS I THINK.🎉🎈and larries on my timeline rn ok pls dont

All right. This isn't an update but something interesting happened last Friday night. Remember how I used to say that my best friend and my fucken asshole of an ex bother me? Well, listen up my children and buckle up.

Two weeks ago, my best friend, Nice (gave her a shoutout two parts back), told me how she asked him if it's weird to date your ex' best friend and he said "no, she's moved on. it was a long time ago." (he admitted it himself that ive moved so what is this fucker trying to say about me) so she asked again, "what about what happened last year or two years ago or three years ago??? did that mean anything?" and he said "no."

so i was fucking hurt and i felt used and lied but then i wasnt badly hurt because i remembered something. I remember him, trying to get me back after the break up. twice in one year. then the next year, he got a girlfriend but guess what, he still fucking flirts with me and was touchy with me. pathetic. then came last year!!! oh man. my all time favourite. we had something secretly going on in september then stopped and then december came until may and he said things like he missed me considering it was summer and lmao ew ew ew but we were open about what we had going on. i never told this to anyone but i lost interest in him when he asked me if he ever did something dirty to me and i said yes but im nit telling you guys that im scared and he kept on insisting but i told no im fucking uncomfortable shut up but did he listen?? nope. back to the present, it meant "nothing" to him but it did to me maybe it is my fault. After Nice told me, I was distant and angry and just done bc what the fuck bro.

Last Friday night, i was dming two of my friends. I told Kc, one of my close friends, that i almost rted a tweet that said "nothing's worse than your ex and best friend dating" and i also told our mutual friend, we were in the council with her and she's graduated, about how i think my best friend is disppointing me rn.

THEN right before i showered, i saw my best friend tweet "Finally, i know." SO I DMED KC SAYING I THINK SHE KNOWS BUT SHE TOLD ME MAYBE I WAS JUST PARANOID.

Then after I came back from my shower, i saw i had three unread texts from my best friend and i fucking trembled bc i wasnt ready. and deffo not ready nor will i ever be ready through text. so i tweeted through my ipad "when you need your phone for 3g but cant find it oh well." to let her know that i cant reply and all. THEN SHE REPLIED WITH "FIND YOUR PHONE". ofc not on caps but with punctuations. that's fucking scary.

turns out my account was logged in on her phone but i already had a feeling before she told me. i didnt bother reading her long ass paragraphs of apologies bc i was scared and sad but clueless too so i replied with "dude i still love you as i did when we planned about our trips and concerts-before this whole thing. i dont want to settle this through text tho." (ofc i rephrased that bc it was a long message)

but we talked and talked aND KC texted me saying the asshole was texting Sam (our other friend) and he was asking her questions about me. HE ASKED IF I TOLD EVERYONE. HE ASKED, "WILL SHE STILL TALK TO US?"

FIRST OF ALL, ARSEPASTE: i wouldnt tell everyone (except for u guys, we're all anon anw) bc this is my best friend being insensitive and i wouldnt dare to tell people that except for my close friends bc they understand and i trust them you fucking twat and you're stupidly obvious too so shut the fuck up. second, you're not my problem here so why do you think you're fucking important??? While this whole thing was going on, i always and will always think you're an asshole so i didnt give a fuck about you. this is all about my best friend and me so stfu thanks.

Then Sam texted me again. you know what the scumbag said?? "Anna cant get over me. We had a relationship before but it was too short and i think it really hit her too much. I like her best friend, **** specifically. Anna knows about this and she hates me. Is it my fault or what?"

AND AGAIN ASSHOLE, LISTEN UP: I dont know if you remember but I broke up with you??? and holy fuck, i got over you, you dick. who do you think you are? if you were to look like and act like and if you were to make me feel like how calum or niall does then maybe id still be crying. you're so low to say that to SOMEONE ELSE. fucked up when you hit on my best friend dont you think? I knew about this, yes. I even teased him about it. SEE, I DIDNT GIVE A FUCK WHEN HE LIKED HER. SO YOURE NOT MY PROBLEM HERE YOU EGOISTIC RAT. I ONLY REACTED WHEN SHE DENIED MY ASSUMPTIONS OF HER LIKING HIM. OKAY THIS IS ALL BETWEEN MY BEST FRIEND AND ME.

I asked Sam to tell him that he can do whatever the fuck he wants and you know what he said again?? "she did get hurt." STOP BEING SO FULL OF YOURSELF. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SEE THAT THE WORLD ISNT ALL ABOUT YOU. I DONT CRY BC OF YOU. I DONT SMILE BC OF YOU. I DONT STARVE BC OF YOU. I DONT LAUGH BC OF YOU. I DO MY OWN SHIT BC I AM MY OWN PERSON AND I DO WHATEVER AND FEEL WHATEVER I FEEL FOR MY OWN SELF AND BC OF MY OWN SELF. NOTHING THAT I FEEL NOR DO IS BECAUSE OF YOU OR FOR YOU.

AND THEN AGAIN, HE SAID "I WILL SETTLE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I DONT WANT FIGHTS"

DEAR ASSHOLE, MY BEST FRIEND AND I ARE ON THE BEST TERMS RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER WHO THINKS I DONT KNOW ANYTHING. YOURE MAKING ME LOOK LIKE IM CHASING AFTER YOU WHEN I COULD CARE LESS IF YOURE BLINKING. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU SO I FUCKING DARE YOU TO TALK TO ME AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BAT YOUR BALLS AND I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASEBALL SO THAT'S THAT.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

________________
im sorry next update will be tomorrow i think

fluffly, sad, short or wot suggestions my children thank you

and oOOOoOoO i think i'll work on my prologue for my book idk yet