cook forever

[a/n] I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK AND IM CRYING FOR J O Y.
STORY TIME AFTER THIS UPDATE

Having a vampire of a boyfriend is fun, they said. Yes it is. Especially now. Rolling his eyes at Niall, he goes up to their shared room and locks himself in. He can hear Niall following him but come on, he wouldn't be ready to talk to him yet. He doesn't want to. What of Niall wants to break up with him? He's not ready. He'll never be ready.

"Babe. Talk to me." Niall pleads. His mouth close to the little hole of the door.

"I'll talk to you when I want to." He stubbornly says. Niall sighs through the door, "I'll be back and I hope you're ready to talk to me when I get back. Okay?" Niall won't leave if he doesn't say anything back. Niall hates it when they fight.

Harry contemplates whether he should answer him or not. Maybe he shouldn't. "Okay, babe. Take care." Harry says slowly. He's always off at 3 pm and Harry doesn't have any idea where he goes.

"I swear to god if he's fucking cheating on me I will kill him." Not really, but I do love him so I guess killing will never be an option." Harry thinks.

"I love you, Harry. Only you." Niall quietly says before the echo of the closing door goes through their room. Harry sighs, pulling out his phone. He dials his best friend's number while rolling in bed. "Hello?" Louis asks.

"Hello, you awful dwarf." Harry snorts. He is tiny but a tiny nymph compared to others.

"What's up, half vampire, half human?" Harry plops down on Niall and his bed before groaning.

"Bro, we got in a fight again." Louis chuckles. He furrows his eyebrows because he usually defends Harry immediately or Niall. Sometimes, he'd let Harry tell the story before chuckling or defending.

"Do you know something, Lou?" What if Niall's cheating on me with him? No fucking way. Louis snickers before cackling. "Mate, don't get too worked up about it." Harry silently mocks Louis as he finishes.

"Oi, don't mock me, you idiot." Louis adds.

"Lou, are you cheating with my boyfriend?" At that, Louis laughs loudly that Harry had to pull his phone away.

After Louis simmers down, Harry continues, "Fucking hell, you're no help." Louis mutters a fuck you before Harry ending the call. He then looks around their room to find his old silver piercings. He hasn't worn them since Niall and he started hanging out which was over six years ago. He occasionally puts them on tho, sometimes. When Niall isn't around. Smirking, he makes his way towards the dresser and the piercings.

Harry puts his snakebites on and his lip piercing and his rings. He lies in bed waiting for Niall to come back. Time for some fun.

~~~

"I'll be right there in two minutes, babe." Niall says through the phone. Harry nods even if Niall can't see him, giving him a little take care. Somehow, Harry starts reevaluating his childish revenge on Niall. He almost takes them off - almost.

Harry stands in the kitchen eating a piece of bread when Niall enters. Niall feels something off about their house, it seems a bit too heavy, too suffocating and no, maybe it isn't Harry.

"Ba-"

"Hello, babe." Harry smirks. Niall's eyes widen and frowns.

"Harreh!" Niall whines. Niall wanted to hug him, kiss him, hug him so fucking tight because he did miss Harry while he was out with them.

"Yes?" Harry smiles innocently. Niall pouts, almost on the verge of tears because he loves his half-vampire, half-human boyfriend so much it's frustrating. Niall wants to ask him, but he can't. Not yet.