birds

A/N: NOW THIS ONE IS BASED OFF A SONG THAT I REALLY LIKE AND I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS BC IT'S AN ON THE SPOT KIND OF ONE SHOT, I'M SORRY IF IT'LL BE BAD AND I FIGURED THIS MUST BE LONGER THAN USUAL
and this is dedicated to -caked for being great and sweet and wow okay she's uplifting and i think we fangirl over each other's books 😂 i find it funny but her narry is horror and funny and i really like it. check it out. it's called big blue eyes!
__________________________________________________________

// FLY //

Night skies will always be my most favorite sight to see. Every chance I get to do something like this, I'll always do it. I could never thank my parents enough for letting me have the third floor of the house in a very nice neighborhood. I always stay on the rooftop, considering my room was in that floor.

Setting my beer on the little granite table, I close my eyes and breathe deeply. Suck it up, let it go.

My little peace didn't last long since my phone begins to ring. Shuffling to the floor, I pick my phone up, not bothering to know who the hell was calling me at this time of the night.

"Hello?"

"Dear!" Oops.

"Ma?" I sit down comfortably on my little foldable chair, staring at the stars.

"Hun, won't be home till 5 am, is that okay?" Mam's a doctor, what can I do?

"I'll be fine ma, thanks for letting me know." I smile

"Alright, call me if ya need anything. Love you."

"Aight ma, love you too. G'night." With that, I end the call and sit peacefully again.

We don't really get what we want all the time. I groan as I pick my phone up again seeing Zayn's name on my screen. With a huff, I answer it.

"Yes?" I say through my gritted teeth.

"Hello to you too, lad." I roll my eyes. I don't even know why I'm friends with him.

"What do you both want?" Rolling my eyes again, I know what they're actually going to say.

"Do you have condoms right now?" Goddamn, Liam.

"No, I fucking don't have condoms." Liam snickered while Zayn was laughing so loud in the background. Drunk again, I see.

"You gotta get shagged, mate."Zayn tries.

"Wh- I- No." Been through enough shit to go through that again.

"Fine." With a huff, Zayn ends the call. Drunk idiots. I've had enough. A year ago, a girl named Ava dumped my ass for some new kid younger. Not just a month ago, I discovered that my ex-boyfriend had a girlfriend from his school since we don't go to the same school. He meant a lot to me, tho. Well, not anymore.

"Uhm, hello?" I hear a voice from below. I walk to the front of the balcony to see a very good looking guy below. His brown, curly, lengthy hair was pushed back. He's wearing a blue flannel with a black sleeveless shirt along with black jeans and really matching boots. Hot.

Unsure of what to respond, "Hi?" Waving my hand hesitantly.

"This might sound weird really," the lad starts, "but can I join you up there?" I look at him oddly. Not everyday does someone ask to join you on your rooftop.

"But I don't even know your name! You could be a robber who'll swoop me off my feet just to manipulate me." Is this considering flirting? I really am not sure why I said that but hey, things happen.