smile

I watch Niall as he goes around the bus looking bored as fuck. I think I know why. I shake my head thinking I was crazy but, whatever. Not my fault their "ship sails itself."

"Lewis." I look to my right and see Niall hanging off his bunk with the bottom of his shirt on his head. I chuckle walking towards him.

"Yeah, Ni?" He groans, a little muffled since his face is covered by his shirt. He grunts before rolling over and hops down as he pulls his shirt down too. I roll my eyes at him and walk towards the lounging room of the bus.

"Where's Harry?" Niall whines to himself as he pushes an apple in his mouth. I cackle as he plops down the couch and turns his Mac on.

"Why don't you text him?" I ask as I take a bite off the apple he bit on. This apple is actually not so bad, wow.

"Because." Niall answers. I wait for him to continue.

"Because?" I raise an eyebrow.

"B-Because..." He rolls his eyes and silently laughs at himself. I take a peek at his screen and see he was ringing Michael.

"Louis, I'm shy." He then dives his head on the pillow and make incoherent noises. I can't help but laugh at how adorable and silly he is.

"You're a fucking loser, Ni." I say as I laugh loud.

Niall rolls his eyes and shakes his head, pulling a little smile on his face.

Once I've stopped, he turns to me. "Lou, don't tell anyone, okay?" I nod with a soft smile on my face, a laugh about to escape from my mouth but I hold it in.

"You don't have to be shy, you know. It's not like he knows." At that, he closes his laptop with a little blush on his face and a grin on his face. He bites his lips and his little dimple pops out.

"About that..."

-

-

I flutter my eyes open, adjusting to the light as I realize we've started moving again. I look around the room and I see Niall talking to someone in a hush tone -excluding his laugh- with his earpods in.

"God, shut up Luke. I'll throw you off your bus if you don't stop." He laughs a bit before hiding his face in his hands. He looks so red and smiley, it's nice to look at. I notice there are two mugs on the little table, one half empty and the other completely empty.

"Yeah, okay. Have fun. Yeah, gotta go to. Louis is asleep so I gotta hush. Aight mates. See you soon. Missed ya loads." At that, Niall closes his laptop and takes his earpods out and sigh to himself.

I know it's wrong to sneak but first of all, this isn't sneaking. More of like I fell asleep here and I'm too tired to move so I'm going to stay kind of thing. I can hear Liam singing from the loo and that means Harry should be around.

Speak of the devil.

I hug the pillow tighter to myself as I close my eyes like I'm actually asleep. I take a peek with one eye open and I see Harry.

Harry takes the half empty mug and brings it to his lips. I see Niall looking at the space, probably thinking, and a pout on his face.

"Are you still hungry?" Harry asks as he lays right beside Niall's thigh. The blonde scoffs before smiling sheepishly, "Yeah."

"Are you still craving for golf?"

"Yes."

"Do you still think you need a hedgehog?"

"God, yes!"

Harry then sits up and takes a look at Niall. Harry grins but Niall exhales a content sigh, leaning his forehead on Harry's shoulder.

"I'm tired, missed ya." Niall then looks up with tired eyes and still a slight frown. Harry brings two of his fingers to Niall's corner of his mouth and pushes it up. Niall breathes out a laugh and suddenly gets louder.

Harry looks so proud of himself before joining Niall laugh. Niall stands up and rubs his eyes before stretching.

"C'mon." Harry grabs Niall's hand and pulls him out the room since Niall is tired and obviously sluggish.

"Losers." I mutter as I sit up from the couch. Grabbing his mug, I finish Harry's tea. I look at Niall's mug and I see smoothie, Nutri-bullet. So that's what woke me up the first time a while ago.

"Louis! You want some smoothie?" Liam, with a big smile on his face probably because Niall let him use his Nutri-bullet, comes in the room holding up two cups, I cringe.

__________________________
sorry it isnt the best :( and im still working on some parts like part two but i got a hectic schedule. we got everyday quizzes, dance practices and volleyball trainings.
sorry for only having less than 1k words 😭

first of all tho, thanks for the 102 followers, means a lot
second, your messages and comments and votes honestly mean a lot to me
third, i reached 4k idek how
fourth, you all mean something to me okay? ily. thank you.

take care, have a good day!