~~** Kerby wanted to play smash bros! **~~

The week of the beach trip finally arrived but as predicted, and despite best efforts, not everyone was able to make it. After all, they WERE all active duty debut Heros less Shinso. If their agency decided they needed to work they couldn't really argue. In the end eleven of the twenty members of class A plus Hitoshi made it out to the rented house for a four day mini reunion. Midoriya, Bakugo, Kaminari, Jiro, Shinso, Mina, Uraraka, Aoyama, IIda, Tokoyami and Shoji all dispersed amongst the rooms to unpack and change into swimming attire before heading out to enjoy the waves and sand. The trouple of the group was granted the master suit as they would all obviously want to stay together while everyone else paired up in the rest of the rooms in the borderline mansion they had been granted use of.

The large eight bedroom home was one that belonged to the Yaoyorozu family but was not the group's originally planned accommodation. Momo had been the one to try and coordinate the trip and initially agreed with everyone else that they should just stay at a hotel given the size of their planned group. However, just one week before they were set to embark on the short vacation the somewhat shy raven haired creation quirk user found she herself would not be able to attend along with several others. Feeling as if she were the host of the event, it was heartbreaking for her to not actually attend. But all was not lost. Her wonderful boyfriend reminded her of the beachside home the two had once visited on a day trip some months prior. That coupled with their group's reduced numbers gave her the courage to invite her friends to take advantage of her family's prosperity. It took some convincing but she was able to get her father to allow it and everyone could practically feel her beam with pride through the group chat. Her former classmates wanted to compensate her family for the intrusion but the social savvy Yaoyorozus would have none of it and even went so far as to have the fridge and pantry well stocked for the group's arrival.

The first day they spent nearly every hour of sunshine splashing and running around like they were sixteen again. Most of the budding Pros had masks on their Hero costumes so they were largely unrecognized and ignored by the other beach goers. There was a moment with Kyouka and Ochako when they left to buy a watermelon and were harassed by some locals for their numbers though it was unclear if the men knew their target's profession or just liked pretty females. Hitoshi and Deku ended up seeing the men surrounding their wife and friend but before they were able to get close enough to try and help the women handled things themselves. The two smirking friends watch with smiles as three of the five unwanted males doubled over and began bowing and apologizing in earnest to both ladies.

By the time Shinso and Izuku were standing by their respective counterparts the group were dispersing. Slinging his arm over his shorter wife's shoulder the not-so-sleepy looking Mindjack watched the group of citizens retreat. "What did you say to them J?"

The purplette smirked up at her second husband and pointed to her brunette companion. "It wasn't me."

The trouple of the previous A class of the UA Hero track had wasted no time in getting married following graduation. At first, they discussed waiting until Hitoshi was able to gain his professional license but after Denki completed his additional courses and exams for his standard diploma something happened. No one among their friends was told the specifics of why the three were married rather suddenly at the beginning of June just three months after graduation. It seemed something personal that should be kept private so no one asked, but the three were all happy together and doing well so their friends were supportive of their choices.

Crossing her arms and adopting something of a pouting face the antigravity quirk user addressed the small assembled group while glaring at the retreating males. "I asked them if they knew what agency I worked for and when they remembered it's Gunhead sensei's they just started apologizing. I didn't even get to punch any of them!"