9~(dancing)

Chapter 9...dancing

(???)

'You woke up in a dark room. You observed the room silently. No one was in there. It was just pitch black. You don't remember falling asleep here. you kept questioning yourself "Where am i?" "How did i get here?" So much questions circled your head. You wanted to walk around but there was no where to walk to. "Hello?" You called out. No answer. Your words echoed throughout the whole room.

"Y/n.." you heard a deep voice call for you out in the dark room. You looked around, confused

"Y/n!" The voice called out again but louder. Like they were yelling.

You looked around, chills went down your spine.

Then suddenly, red smoke surrounded you. "What the?.." you say as the smoke started to get to you. You fell to the ground , your eyes were about to close until you realized that someone was standing over you.

They were purple, but more like a dark purple. They had a wide smile , plastered on their face. They also had cat ears. You noticed they had a charm....a moon charm..

"Catnap?.." He was a more bigger and scary version of him. you said your final words as you passed out.'

....
...

....

——————————————————

(Y/n's POV)
midnight..

I woke up drenched in sweat. I instantly looked around, with worry. I had a nightmare, and it was about catnap? 'Wait , where am i?!' I started freaking out. 'Is this another dream?' I couldn't breathe anymore. It felt like i was about to pass out until i heard a voice beside me. "Moonlight?!" I jumped by the voice. I started to crawl up against the wall. I couldn't focus. "Moonlight it's okay!" I couldn't even tell who was infront of me. "Calm down!" They say , as they started stroking my hair. I took deep breathes and started to calm down.

As i calmed down , i realized Catnap was in front of me. "Moonlight what happened?!" He asked . Words wouldn't come out my mouth. "You don't have to tell me." He reassured. I instantly held onto him. He held me close to him as he started rubbing circles on my back. When he stopped, i let go of him. "im okay now." I say as i got off the bed. i didnt realized i was still in my work clothes. As i checked the time, it was 3 AM. "ITS 3 AM!" I yelled. Catnap instantly shushed me. "Moonlight keep it down a little? everyone is asleep right now." he whispered. He came up beside me and stared into my eyes. "i was supposed be home by 10!" i say. He didn't say anything. 'I guess i'm stuck here until morning..' i thought to myself.

"I'm thirsty." I told catnap. "Well do you want water?" He asked. i nodded, "Alright, i'll be right back." He was about to leave until i told him to stop for a second. "Wait! i wanna go downstairs with you!" i say . "Come on then." He said smiling, while rolling his eyes.

Me and Catnap quietly went downstairs, trying not to wake anyone up. "If the others find out your here, they would be mad." He whispers to me. "Uh why?" i question. As we made it to the kitchen , catnap quietly explained. "The critters don't really trust the employees in our house." He said "we thought we could trust an employee to grab something for us real quick. Well he took long for some reason, so me and dogday went to go check on him. When we walked in, half of our stuff was destroyed. Later on, we found out that he hated us and wanted to destroy us." He finished explaining. I stayed silent. "But , the critters trust you. Just don't let us regret trusting you." He finished. That last sentence gave me chills down my spine for some reason. Catnap grabbed a glass cup from the top cabinet , and poured me a cup of cold water.