4~(comfort)

chapter 4....comfort

(Y/n's pov:)

"NO YOUR FUCKING NOT JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! YOUR SO ANNOYING."

After Catnap said that, the whole room went silence. I sat there in shock. I quickly hid in the nearest room, i'm guessing it's hoppy's room by the trophies on the shelf. 'she's very athletic', I seen Dogday storm out of Catnaps room in tears. I don't even know who's side i'm on. I mean Dogday did ignore Catnap, but Catnap has been a bitch lately. 'Should i go after Dogday?..' i thought to myself. But dogday would've been mad i snuck into their house. 'i should talk to catnap..' I left the room i was in, then i stood infront of catnaps door. i hesitated, but i went into catnaps room anyways.

"Catnap?.."
————————————————————————

  (Catnaps POV:)

"Catnap?.."

that voice sounded familiar. i looked up to see who it really was. "Y/n??!" i yelled when i realized. "Hey sorry to startle-" I cut her off "What are you doing here?!? get out!" I yelled . She looked at me and just sighed. She turned around and was about to leave, until something in me wanted to stop her from leaving. "Wait! y/n..." She stopped and turned around waiting for what i had to say. "Look, i'm sorry for the way i been..." my voice got quieter. She looked at me gave a slight smile. "It's alright Catnap. But i just don't understand why your like this... Can i atleast get an explanation?." After she finished what she had to say, she walked over to the bed and sat down next to me. I immediately sat up. "Look y/n, i don't really know why i been like this..." i don't really like talking about the way i feel. "i just don't know, if i can really..trust you yet i guess." i say. i had a sad tone now. "Catnap, i don't expect you to fully trust me yet. But can i atleast get a little bit of respect?" she states. I just looked at her , i didn't really know what to say. But i understood where she was coming from.

'You look weak. She's probably judging you. your supposed to be tuff!'

Bad thoughts kept rushing through my head. After a minute of silence, i felt a hand pet my head. This made me perk up. I felt comforted in some way. But the voice in the back of my head kept telling me to not trust her.

'Catnap, she's going to destroy you and your friends.'

I was about to say something until i noticed that y/n stopped rubbing my head. "Oh Shit! my shift is about to end!" She looked at the time on her phone and got up. "I'll talk to you tomorrow ?" I didn't say anything in reply. She turned around and dash out the room.

'Why did she comfort me? Why is everything like this? Why am I like this?'

i couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. I laid down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling. 'Just go to sleep , this day will be over sooner'.

————————————————————————

(3rd person pov:)

After that small conversation with y/n and Catnap. Y/n went home thinking about him. Will things finally change between them? will they finally get some sort of friendship? Y/n and Catnap went to bed thinking about each other.
      *(The next day)*
As y/n made it to work , F/n wasn't there. F/n called in sick. So now y/n had to walk to playcare all by herself, but just luckily tho she knew where it was at.

As y/n was walking to her office, she felt an unsettling vibe. as if she was being watched. she tried to brush off the feeling , but she just couldn't. When y/n made it to her office, she felt more safer. Until the door behind her swung open. "Hey y/n" A voice behind her said. She immediately screamed. "Woah! sorry to startle you ! haha!" It was dogday , he laughed by y/n's reaction. "Oh my goodness, you scared me!" She forced a laugh. "Sorry about what happened yesterday! Catnap is just-" Dogday couldn't finish his sentence. "Oh no it's fine dogday!" You gave him a reassuring smile. "Alright, uh later i was going to go for a walk, would you like to come with me?" Dogday asked , blushing a little. "Oh ! Of course!" .. He smiled "Great! see you later!" As he left y/n's office.

Y/n was about to leave her office to grab something. When she left, she got that unsettling feeling like she was being watched again. She looked around to be safe. As she was about to walked to a different room, she turned around and Catnap was there. She immediately jumped. "Catnap! oh my gosh." she sighed in relief. Catnap just looked at her and ignored her. 'What ?' you thought , you and catnap would've been better by now.

Until he shoved you into the wall...
——————————————————————

(end of chapter....

sorry for short chapter yall!! but hope y'all enjoyed