a devastating lovelife ...

MY FIRST wattpad book please dont be too harsh :). i wrote this in a day  and there will be more too come :)<3

jake turned to face me. i didnt really listen to what he was saying i just looked in his sky blue eyes; the butterflys in my stomach went wild as they always did.  

"rosie?" he waved his hand in frount of my face. 

i came back from my daydreaming, only to realise he was trying getting my attention , "huh, yeah?"  

"as i said, my friends cant wait to actually meet you" he said happily as he started to blush a little.  

" oh right... yeah, i hope so" i was nervous.

we both turned to look towards the glass doors, there walked in a girl and a boy they looked the same age as me. 

the boy was just a bit taller than me. his jeans hung half way down his arse an he wore a blue and yellow v neck top that complimented his strong muscleur phyisque. his blonde/ginger hair was messed up and he looked at me like he had known me for ages. 

the girl was just jakes type. she had long flowing brunette hair. she wore high waist shorts and a top to match. she looked fashionable, really fashionable. not to metion her wide brown eyes that glimered. she had this kind of glow about her which made her stand out from the crowd. she stared me down thinking she was all that. next to her i looked bland, like a ordinary person i didnt stand out in the crowd.

i was nervous you could tell, i always bit on my lip when i was nervous. 

jake stood up as he hugged them both i just stood there watching them,  feeling out of place.  

after a while jake turned to me and introduced me to his friends.  

"rosie this is cole" jake said softly. 

with my usual happy and friendly personality...i wanted to make a good impression  

"hiya cole" i exclaimed  

he opened his arms, suddenly a second later hes giving me a big bear hug. he smells gorgeous but i dont say anything.

i turned to the girl, shes staring me down as she was before. 

"and rosie this is jasmine" jake looked at her like she was a piece of gorgeous meat. 

"heyy rosie" she had a calm soft voice, rather like a motherly voice. 

"heyy" i replied. i didnt think she would be nice, the way she stared me down before. i thought she would have a snobby or posh voice but no i was wrong. but i dont fully trust her yet, i still think shes hiding something.

*Buzzzz*  

my phones going off but im relived as it gets me out of having a convosation with jasmine. its from one of my bestfriends yasmin , i read the text slowly and carefully to waste as much time as i can. 

* touchie ! i just saw this really fit guy with epic hair ;D! oh an i hope ur havin a gd time with u know who ;) xx*  

i try not to laugh or giggle just incase i draw attention to myself but instead i just smile. as im texting back, jake is suddenly standing next to me trying to read my texts. 

"what you smiling about?"he asks 

"oh nothing, it dm" i replied giggling to myself.  

"no it does" he asked inqusitively 

"not telling you"

he just smiles "come on rosie, we're gona miss the movie"  

next thing i know hes grabbed my hand, i blush.   leading me down the hall, he suddenly lets go of my hand, and my heart sinks a little. he checks the screen number for the film.