🐺🚀~Sleepover~🚀🐺

~~~~~~~~~Jay's POV~~~~~~~~~

I've been going to daycare for almost a week now and have been having an absolute blast! Spencer, Viccy, and I have become almost inseparable. Everyday I'm there we practically run to one another, hug, and run off to play after I tell Mommy bye and get my goodbye hug and kiss. Mommy's been talking to Spencer and Vanny's daddies and decided that they'd be coming over for a playdate and sleepover on the weekend!

"Are you ready to see your friends, baby?" Mommy asks me as she changes my messy diaper.

"Uh huh! I's so e'cited! We gets to pway aaaawll day!" I say excitedly, squirming on my changing table.

Mommy chuckles. "Inside voices, pumpkin" she says, patting my fresh diaper.

"Sowwy mama" I say, shrinking a little.

"It's okay sweetheart" she says, kissing my forehead as she lifts me off the changing table and sits me on the floor.

She grabs my khaki shorts and holds them open for me, allowing me to step into them and pulling them up to button and zip them.

"Arms up, baby" she says, lifting my yellow shirt that has a big blue star in the middle and blue sleeves with yellow stars on them.

She slipped the shirt over my head and arms after I lifted my arms, giving me a kiss on the nose.

"Alright bubby, go run and play, they'll be here soon" she says as she clips my paci to my shirt and gives my padded butt a pat.

I do just that, running to the living room and playing with my toys on the floor as Blue's Clues plays in the background. Before long I hear the doorbell ring. I hopped up and started running to the door but Mommy stopped me.

"No Jay, you let Mommy answer the door. You don't know who's at the door so you let Mommy answer so you can be safe" she says as she kisses my forehead, opening the door to Josh and Spencer.

"SPENCER!!!" I squeal, running up and hugging them.

"JJ!" they squeal in return as they hug me back, both of us bouncing in each other's arms.

"You two are just too precious" Mommy says before talking to Josh for a minute, getting an idea of what she needs to do to watch Spencer before he leaves.

Spencer and I run over to my toys and start to play. After a while they're another knock on the door. Mommy goes over and opens it, nearly getting knocked over by an over excited Vanessa.

"JJ!!!" She yells, tackling me with a hug.

"Oof! Vanny!" I hug her back, Spencer coming to join the hug pile.

"How much sugar has she had?" Mommy asks Al.

"Apparently, far too much" he chuckles.

The adults talk for a minute before Al too leaves, leaving Mommy with the three of us as we sit on the floor playing with my blocks.

"Okay kiddos, you guys play for a bit while I go clean up some. If you need me, come get me" she says before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~Liz's POV~~~~~~~~~

As I clean I can hear the kids shuffling around in the living room and talking loudly while they play. Jay never made many friends after we graduated, his only 'friends' being his co-workers whom he'd talk to during work but not really at all outside of that, so him actually having fun hanging out with someone brings so much joy to my heart. While I finish up last night's dishes I hear Jay start to yell, followed by a loud 'ow' and crying. Concerned, I ran in to see Spencer on the ground sobbing and Jay clutching his favorite rocket toy, looking stunned and on the verge of tears himself.