CHAPTER 33

Astra

1 year later and I still couldn't find her, like how the fuck did her parents hide her well. In few  months ago, I investigated her family background and that's when I realised that they are related from Vera Family. Vera Family is known for being ruthless in business industry, especially their third child.

I think her parents asked a favor from that family to hide serenity from me. I was busy signing the papers that sent by my secretary here inside my office, when the door opened. I look towards it and I saw it was my twin, who immediately Sat on the couch without saying anything.

" what the fuck are you doing here?" I said as I lean my back on my swivel chair.

" nothing." she said then shrugged her shoulders. I just give her a cold stare and she just sigh by it.

" okay, I am here to ask you if you need my help." she asked making frown. I look at her thinking what did she ate to offered a help.

" are you high?" I suddenly ask her making her feel offended by placing her hand on her chest, acting like she's hurt.

" the hell bal? " she ask and I just rolled my eyes on her and ask her.

" you know every ruthless family on business world, right?" I asked cause when in terms of ruthless things, hands down to this person. She knows every person in business world, probably because she's one of them.

" probably, why?" she asked.

" you know that Vera Family? " I asked her making her shifted form her seat.

" ehem...yeah I know them. They're ruthless especially their third child." Astrid said confidently as the smirk plastered on her face.

" are you close with their third child?" I ask her making her nodded.

" yeah, pretty close." she said smirking like reminiscing things and she's look like an idiot.

" you look like an idiot." I said as I throw my pen to her but unfortunately she catches it with her right hand. She look at me and about to throw it back but I just coldly stare her making her drop the pen on the table.

" well, asked her about serenity." I said making her frown.

" what is the connection between her and sere...i mean Artemis?" she asked me confusingly, I look at her and sigh.

" I figured out that Vera and Callahan family are related. So, asked her if she knows about where serenity is." I said making her nodded cause she knows to why.

" well, okay bal. " she said then I nodded.

Having a twin like Astrid is a big help in terms of business. She's a type of twin that even where not in good terms, when I ask a help from her in business things she immediately got it without thinking twice. We spent hours talking, catching up with our lives and also arguing nonsense things.

-

" I already visited every country that you said but still same result." my private investigator said on the other line. I sighs as I massage my temple due to stress.

" Find a way, Victor!" I shouted at him and I heard him take a deep breathe .

" I'll ask someone who has more connections than me. " he said.

" that's better and don't call me back unless you find serenity." I said angrily to him.

" noted miss." he said and I immediately drop the call.

I am continuing my work because this is the only way I can divert my mind from thinking serenity. Everytime I have no work to do my mind is always wandering about serenity, my innocent babylove.

I look at my phone and notices the time, it's already lunch time. I gather my things before I leave to eat my lunch in the restaurant. I drove my car, thirty minutes away from my company.

ASTRENITY RESTO

The name of the restaurant, I sigh before I go in. The guard immediately open the door and smile.

" Good afternoon Ma'am." he said and I just smile a bit and nodded.

As soon as I got in, the manager immediately come near me and greated me.

" Good afternoon po ma'am." she said while bowing a little bit. I nodded at her.

" I want the usual food." I just said  that then walk to the vip room.

I waited for 15 minutes before my food was served. I eat alone, mind was flying unto other dimension, thinking again about serenity and how can I find her. I spent almost an hour eating my lunch until the manager came in.

" ahmm...ma'am about po sa status and stocks of our restaurant. I Che-check nyo po ngayon?" she ask politely cause I think she sense that I am not in the mood today.

I shook my head before answering her. " just sent it through my email. I will just read it in the company. Does many people still eating here whenever I am not visiting? " I asked her.

"  yes po ma'am, actually po tayo po ang most popular restaurant around the county po." she said and I nodded. I thank her and gestures her to go now.

I am planning on having another branch of Astrenity Resto since people loved the food we serve. This restaurant built when I saw serenity again. She was the main inspiration here and her favourite foods was served here and surprisingly it's the most in demand food that people order.

I gathered my things before leaving the resto. As I got inside my car, I look at the sign of the restaurant and smile sadly.

" Your other owner wasn't here yet and I am still finding her. I am pretty sure she would love this restaurant." I talk to myself before I maneuver my car going back to my company.

That restaurant was supposed to be my birthday gift to her. I was supposed to surprise her when I was going to fetch her, but I was the one who got surprised.

😎