T W E N T Y - S I X

Deja Vu by J Cole◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

Deja Vu by J Cole
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

❛ 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙
𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
𝙄𝙛 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ❜

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈/ 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 🤍

━━━'*•.¸♡ * ♡¸.•*'━━━

J U D E

We stepped out of the car, and from a distance, the grandeur of the Plaza de España immediately captivated my senses. Seville, with its rich history and vibrant energy, was simply beautiful. I reached for Claudia's hand, helping her out of the van, and with a grateful nod to the driver, signaled for him to leave. The plaza was rumored to be as vast as seven football fields—an impressive scale that already left me in awe.

I glanced down at Claudia, who was utterly mesmerized by the curved, majestic building before us. The awe in her eyes was unmistakable, and I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of gratitude that I had the chance to share this moment with her. I had traveled before, seen many places, but watching Claudia experience this for the first time was something special. I wanted her to feel the thrill of discovering new places, to keep that sparkle in her brown eyes as bright as it was now. Without a word, I let her soak it all in as we walked towards the plaza.

The first thing that struck me was the immense palace-like structure that dominated the scene. The building was adorned with elaborate towers at each end, connected by sweeping porticoes that I longed to explore. At the center of the square, a large fountain danced in the sunlight, and a canal wound gracefully around the base of the building. As we stepped onto one of the bridges spanning the canal, I was captivated by the ceramic tiles—intricate patterns of blue, white, and yellow that perfectly complemented the warm, orangey hues of the surrounding architecture. I noticed Claudia gently running her fingers over the tiles and smiled.