T H I R T Y - T H R E E

One of the Girls by The Weeknd

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

❛ 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙮
𝙃𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚
𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚
𝙏𝙤𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥
𝙐𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚
𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚
𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙣𝙤
𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙣𝙤
𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ❜

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈. 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈/ 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 🤍

━━━'*•.¸♡ * ♡¸.•*'━━━

J U D E

It was our last day in Seville, and I wanted to make sure it was unforgettable. There were still plenty of places I would've liked to visit, but my priority was Claudia's comfort. She was only just starting to adjust to all the attention, and while she had been handling it remarkably well, I knew how overwhelming the spotlight could be. This transition needed to be as smooth as possible for her. After all, I was the one who'd placed her in this position—it was the least I could do.

As we walked through the hotel lobby, I felt the weight of every glance on us. I instinctively put my arm around Claudia, guiding her to the elevator. Inside, I glanced down at her, trying to imagine how much seeing someone who'd been through a similar experience could affect her.

"You alright, love?" I asked softly, pulling her into a gentle hug.

Claudia immediately wrapped her arms around me, her embrace speaking volumes about how much she needed that comfort. I held her tighter, pressing a kiss to her forehead.