012.

Javon Walton didn't have much experience when it comes to dating

Javon Walton didn't have much experience when it comes to dating. He's dated, of course. But he wouldn't go so far as to say he's loved. In his defense , as a 17 year old actor/ professional boxer who could blame him. He had a lot on his mind, love was never one of those thoughts. Till he met her. Valerie cleared his mind. She refreshed him.

She was all he thought about. All he talked about. Javon didn't know it, but he was in love. Jessica saw that, it was very obvious. Id like to think Javon knew, he just never liked the idea of rejection. A beautiful, freckle full face, a dimple deep and imprinted on her left cheek, rejecting him. The thought was terrifying.

After exchanging information with each other for the past 4 months (almost 5), Javon knew Valeries birthday by heart.

She knew his was soon, July 22. She of course was planning something out, but we wont get in to that.

Javon never knew what love is. He knew about the word, and meaning, but not the feeling. Yes, its very corny, but its true. At such a young age, the 17 year old boxer/ actor, experienced the feeling of an emotion he never took seriously, able to release oxytocin.

Believe it or dont, but Javon was terrified. He'd never want to hurt Valerie. Which was why he did what he did. It hurt both parties, but at the time, Javon believed it was right.

Javon walked out of his bedroom door, to the kitchen, finding Jessica

Javon walked out of his bedroom door, to the kitchen, finding Jessica. She greeted him with a good morning and a warm smile. Jess skipped the regular morning questions, '
How'd u sleep?' 'Are you hungry?', the basics.

"So, Valerie told me you kissed...!" Jessica smiled at her son, searching for answers in his posture or demeanor. "Yea.." Javon did instantly smile when he heard Valerie's name come out of his mother's mouth.

"How was it? Are you dating yet?" Jess had a million more questions. Javon wanted to answer all of them because he loved talking about her. "It was nice, we aren't dating though." His smile softened at the second half of his sentence.