Mark

Shortly after that I got a text from Mark to meet him at his hotel.  Having flashback from when we last fucked made me feel aroused.  With my that in mind I decided to wear something sexy.  When I got to his hotel, I knocked on his door, he opened it and pulled me inside.  "Face the wall he told me and spread your legs."  He lifted the trench coat and whispered in my ear. "You are sexy, you know that? and I enjoy every inch of your body."  He then turned me around and pulled me close to him where I felt his erected manhood against my body.  He placed one of my legs over his shoulders and began to kiss and caress my hips and inner thighs.  The warmth of his mouth egged my body for more. He took me over to his bed and we began to fuck.  It was so satisfying that I began to moan and moan with him sucking on my nipples until I release.  He said, "wait I'm not letting you off so easily."  We both satisfied each other until we were laid out in the bed from exhaustion. 

"I so needed that." 

"That means I'll see you next time," he said while laying on top of me.

"How long are you here until?"

"Just few more days love.  Why? You miss me already?"

"You are trouble; you know that Mark."

He got up from the bed to go to the shower, I pulled him to me and kissed his lips.

"Where are you going?" I said.

"I have some things I Have to take care of before my vacation ends."

"And what might those things be?"

"Just some personal items I have to take care of."

"Ahh, the 'the 007' vibes.  Well in that case I'll get ready to go as well."

"You know you don't have to Emily. You can stay and enjoy yourself."

"Now what good would that be without you and that body of yours here." I said with my eyes craving for more of his touch.

"Oh, Emily you're a sweet one."

"Gee, thanks."