Cafe and Break-in

After work I went home just to freshened up and head straight to the Café. Mark sure knows how to please a woman. I Found a close park at the location. As I was walking up to the entrance, I saw Mark at the door waiting for me, surprised by this I said, "I didn't expect to see you standing outside waiting, did they not have any reserved seat inside?"

"Sure they do, I just like waiting for you and watching you walk, you know, strutting your stuff," he said watching me keenly with those eyes.

"Ahh, the temptation that you are Mark."

"Oh Emily, I don't know what I'm going to do when I get back to the states." He stated as we sat at our table.

"Easy. You visit."

"That would not be enough for me, and you know that I can be a handful," he said.

"Here we go again, is that all I am to you and is that all you talk about Mark?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Cut the shit Mark, you know what I mean," I said softly, "or do you prefer I spell it out in front of everyone here?"

"I want you to spell it out," he said gearing me.

"Fucking," I uttered softly, "and you know what I'm not going to stoop to your level in this."

"Whoa there little lady, I'm just joking, pulling your legs that's all. Anyhow, how was your day?"

"Hmm, nice to know," I stated following with a calm respite. "My day went well." Not mentioning the troubles I have at work.

"Ok, that's nice, I do want to continue seeing you if you don't have any objection to that. Like I said before, I feel like I need you around me more, and it's not what you think."

"What, not to fuck?" I said sarcastically.

"You are a saucy one, aren't you?"

"If you think so," I said.

By this time, it was dark, and we'd already finished our meal. Mark decided he wanted to drive me home even though he was a little tipsy. On the way I begged him not to drive so fast, so he pulled over to a hotel and we booked a room to cool off. We got our keys and took the elevator up to our room and he couldn't keep his hands off me. At the door he held one hand to my neck and began to kiss me passionately, he opened the door and we didn't even make it to the bed. I was on top of the dresser when we started fucking. He began to stroke at an even pace, in and out, in and out until my eyes rolled back in my head, when he saw this he kept fucking even more and more while kissing me. He gave me a break to kiss my breasts then back to stroking. We continued until he let off with the softest and sweetest moan I ever heard. "Oh my God Emily, you're so good. I won't let you go."

"I'm starting to like you as well," I said when I kissed him.

My phone rang and it was a surprising call from Daria, the temp at the previous firm that I used to work for. I quickly excuse myself from Mark and went into the bathroom to answer the call.

"Hello Daria, it is surprising to hear from you. How are you? I hope life has been treating you well?"

Daria, screaming from the other side of the phone. "Oh, my gosh Emily, I missed you so much, I missed our lunches together. I have been well, but I still can't believe you upped and left like that."

It was always a treat to see Daria, her personality alone made it hard to not interact with her. I was surprised she was hired as a temp secretary, because she is well educated, and her bubbly personality alone qualifies her well beyond her position.