Airport

Mark drove his car to the airport, when we got out, I saw a man in the crowd holding a sign saying Mr. Tobin. He walked over to the man, who took our luggage and placed them on a cart. He then escorted us to the runway, where I saw a red carpet leading to a jet, I stopped for a moment.

"Mark what is going on?"

"There is nothing going on, we are taking a trip."

"I know that but, why the special treatment."

"It's not special treatment, this is my life."

"What do you mean, it's your life."

"I've wanted to tell you or should have told you before; I a wealthy man Emily."

"What was the hold up, and how wealthy are you?"

"I'm a billionaire Emily, I didn't know how you'd respond to it."

"What the fuck Mark and what do you mean you didn't know how I'd respond?"

"I know baby, I'm sorry, it's just that every girl that I meet and told them, they turned around and used me for my money."

"Oh, so it seems like this time I was your guinea pig that you would test out."

"It's not like that, you're taking it the wrong way."

"I don't think I'm taking it any kind of way Mark; you held back to see if I'm a gold digger."

"Like I said Emily, I like you and see that you're different from the others that I've met. You need to believe me."

"At this point I don't know what I believe," I said as we stood on the runway with the crew beckoning us to come aboard.

"What do you say baby, let's forget our troubles and go."

"I can't Mark, I'm sorry," I said as I ran back inside the airport.

"Emily! Emily!