Prologue

A baby was born and her name was Arianna petrova June 5th 1473.

A baby was born and her name was Arianna Gilbert 22th June 1992

22th June 1992.

It was said that the doppelgänger legend would be born twice and it was true in 1492 Arianna petrova turned into a vampire with her sister katerina petrova and it intensified her powers

She ran from the Mikaelson family mainly klaus Mikealson but to her he was her lover until she learned what he planned to do with them in the sun and moon ritual and what she did she ran like hell with her sister.

Better u die than I....

372 years later

Arianna and Katerina changed their names to Katherine pierce and Aria pierce to avoid bringing attention to themselves as klaus was actively hunting them.

She kept her powers hidden knowing that klaus would track them if she used her powers so openly.

you know never who could be watching...

They decided to move to America for the time being and stumbled upon a small town in Virgina called mystic falls were they met two young men stefan salvatore, Damon Salvatore.

They began to live with the two salvatores posing as two orphan girls from Atlanta.

The Salvatores openly took them in and the two girls fitted in very well.

Both girls took likings to both men but in different ways Katherine wanted both boys to herself while Aria wanted Damon as a friend and stefan as a friend but there was always something there with stefan but she never pursed it out of kindness to her sister.

She wanted to see Katherine happy as the two girls longed for stability and love so she gladly gave up anything to make her sister happy as she hadn't see her sister so smitten with a man since Elijah.

Everything was going fine until the town started to catch on about creatures in the night but Katherine had a plan.

Little did she know the universe had a plan to switch things up which would break Katherine.

That night Katherine lost something that she never thought she would lose her sister her twin her other half.

That night in 1864 aria pierce was plucked out of the world never to be see or heard again in her last moments after she said goodbye to Katherine all she felt was tiredness.

Until she opened her eyes again reborn as Aria Gilbert 1992.

It had been 128 years since she walked this earth again
and wouldn't know about her past until she saw her again Katherine.