Chapter 11

Let the right one in

I walk into the apartment smiling I quietly trying not to wake madds as I go to put my shoes down a light turns on I jump out of my skin. I turn around to see madds on the kitchen counter smiling.

"Well stop staring and come over here. Tell me about this hot guy that's making you smile" she says all excitedly.

"Well there's not much to say" I say smiling.

"Oh stop being modest. Now tell me" she says demanding me.

"Well he's good in bed. We couldn't keep are hands off of each other. Ooo when we finished he cuddle me and stroked my hair and before we dozed off. we talked until we fell asleep" I say smiling ear to ear.

"Well did you leave him your number. Did you speak in the morning don't tell me you snuck out" she says shouting the last part.

"What if I told you no? I quickly got dressed wrote him a note and gave him a kiss goodbye" I say rushing out.

"ARIANNA GILBERT YOU DID NOT" she says shouting at me.

"What it was a one night stand if he really wants to find me he can ask about me at bars" I say hopeful.

Oh wait can't he find me because everyone knows us at bars oh crap. Wait a minute wouldn't be a bad idea would it oh god.

"Oh god what am I going to do" I say freaking out before I carry on Madison stops me.

"Before you have your freaked out mode tell me what you put in that letter when you SNEAKED OUT" she says shouting the last part.

"um well I said thank you for the passionate night I hope I find my way back to you from Arianna xxx" I say scrunching my face waiting for her reaction.

"No it's cute but you should have put your phone number in" she groans flinging her hands up.

"I have an idea" she says giving me an evil grin.

"No no no no. No Madison ideas bad bad" I say running away.

She quickly catches me pinning me down "what if you went back to his apartment and slipped him your number under his door. Are wait for you I promise" she says up to something.

"No please no if you want to so bad why don't you do it" I say trying to persuade her.

"Nah come on your man your smiles. I think we found a winner don't let him go now come on" she says pushing me.

"What if I do it tonight because I bet that he will be out maybe looking for me what if I do it then" I say making it my way.

"Ok fine but if you don't at the end of the night we will have to go to his apartment" she says teasingly.

"Deal" I say feeling a bubbly feeling about the guy.

Now that he's not with me I don't feel complete anymore it's weird.

As we go out ready for night 2 hitting the city. We go up and down loads of bars but not once have I seen the guy until we go to are favourite bar we instantly lock eye contact I begin to get nervous.