Chapter 10

Let's dance the night away

"Ok so what was that about last night because you freaked me out Aria" she says worriedly.

"It's these dreams I keep getting of the past well now present as well. I keep seeing Arianna Petrova but I'm starting to work out the puzzle and I believe I am her I believe that I am a 500 and something year old person reincarnated. And you know what's funny I won't get my memories back until I meet Katherine Stefan and Damon's lover" I rush out.

"So your telling me your an old person" she laughs.

"It's not funny I'm getting haunted by my past" I say seriously.

"Well it is a little bit but on a serious note your like a power ancient person" she says smiling.

"Hey that's not taking it seriously. What if I showed you wouldn't be so funny then would it" I say smirking.

Before she gets the chance to run away I grab her head showing her everything I've seen.

"Woah that was weird. But how it doesn't make sense all of it and nobody knows the answer until you meet Katherine. There must be something because that pearl lady said she heard something so there must be something out there" she says determined to solve the puzzle.

"I know and when I came up with an answer about me and her being the same person well it's not really me and her anymore it's just me cause I am her. Damon shut me down immediately but I think everyone needs to face the truth that there's something strange going on with me" I say strongly.

"Who else knows about this other than Damon" she say questioning me.

"Well you I think Stefan knows now after Damon shut me down he came in so Damon obviously told him but that's it. I didn't want to tell anyone else as I trying to figure it out on my own" I say wanting to solve my mystery.

"Well if Stefan knows that he has probably started to tell Elena which will then lead to Bonnie" she says warning me how far the secret is going to go with blabber mouth Stefan.

"ughhhh I can't deal with people right now asking questions that I don't know myself" I say annoyed.

Why I can't I just have a bloody break I'm sick of dreams, how are you a witch? Me and Damon's sexual tension, me and stefan's weird thing going on. Can't a girl just have a break it's getting really annoying.

"Well you are soon cause your phone is blowing up now because I think Stefan blabbered" she says laughing.

"It's not funny madds. I throw a pillow at her. "If you went down there for one week you would want to rip your hair out because you can't even have a toilet in peace" I say exaggerating it.

"Haha very funny exaggerater but I think I could last longer" she says.

"Liar" I say smiling.

We both begin to laugh.

"I think we need to get out of this apartment and start getting out and about in New York. We haven't done it in forever" she says excitedly.

"I was thinking the same thing great minds think alike" I say bumping are hips together.

"Maybe we can pull tonight" she says cheekily.