Chapter 3

History repeating itself

Everything goes by as a blur I haven't been able to sleep as every time I close my eyes I see Lexi dying all over again all I feel is a pain in my chest repeatedly it feels like mom and dad died all over again but after the image disappears I keep having the same dream of a women called Emily Bennett she keeps trying to take me to the woods and she won't leave me alone.

As I finally wake up from another one of Emily's callings i decide to finally get up as I do I notice the time I begin to freak out I've been sleeping for nearly a day!!

As I begin to clear my head I begin to get dressed as I need to release this energy pulsing through my veins.
I've tried a couple of times to get to Damon but each time Stefan stops me. I don't know there's something about him that makes me want to listen to him. It's like a warm feeling in my chest each time.

As I start thinking about Stefan my phone rings bringing me out of my thoughts as I answer the phone I hear a familiar brunette voice.

"Thank god I finally got through to you Aria I've been trying for the past hour" madds says with a frustrated tone.

"I'm sorry it's just been hectic here" I calmly state.

"Well what's been going on because Lexi was supposed to be back by now we were supposed to meet in Georgia at the bar" she says.

"Maddison..... lexi dead" I say breaking down into sobs.

My heart begins to close up again feeling that emptiness where the person I loved used to be.

As the line goes dead the familiar voice brings me out of my thoughts with a soft sob.

"I couldn't stop it madds Stefan was holding me back while his brother stab a stake through her heart" I say sobbing.

As she begins to speak again she breaks out into another sob trying to compose herself she begins to talk again.

"Aria how why did this happen Lexi doesn't cause trouble she would have been in and out that town why why did Stefan's brother do this to her" she said angrily.

"I don't know why he did it all he said to me was about not getting discovered" I say with tears streaming down my face

"Thats it I'm coming" she says with vengeance in her tone.

"No no please don't madds I don't want you to be the next one dead please I've already lost to many people don't be the next person" I say quickly.

The line goes quite for second so I carry on trying to persuade my bestfriend.

"I love you madds and Lexi loved you too she would never want you to put yourself in danger for revenge ok we have to respect Lexi and that what she would have wanted for us" I say gently.

"I know but you can't let him get away with it you know that Aria" she says sadly.

"I won't let him get away with it I promise I will find a way to pay him back" I say with determination.

"Oh god what am I suppose to say to Lee he's going to be heartbroken" she says sadly.

"Tell him that she loved him deeply and she will forever love him" I say with sincerity.

I stop for a beat trying to compose myself.

"She in a better place now peace tell him that because I believe she in now in peace resting" I say mournfully.