Chapter 13

Miss mystic falls

"Can't you stay for a bit longer madds" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe with the way you're looking at me. We will have to see. Are talk to you after school" she says pushing me out the door.

I get to school to see Stefan and Elena by a red car I immediately start to walk towards them.

"Wow Stefan Salvatore can drive. Maybe give me a lift some time" I say jokingly.

"Of course I can drive couldn't have it sitting in the garage and of course miss Gilbert I will pick you up some time" Stefan says joking around with me.

We give each other small smiles.

"I'm off are see you guys in lesson" I say waving them goodbye as I do I notice Stefan's longing gaze and a bubbly feeling comes to my stomach but I brush it off.

I reach my lesson sitting down at history as I do Stefan comes in late with me sitting himself between me and Elena.

"Okay. This week, we're gonna set aside our regular curriculum... for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's day. Apparently the community leaders feel that's more important than world war ll. But hey what do I know?" Alaric says.

Of course have to listen to boring Founder's day great!

"Sorry I'm late" Bonnie says quickly rushing to her seat.

"Looks like we will be at full occupancy. Welcome home Bonnie. Right Founder's day" Alaric says continuing talking but I bring all my attention to Bonnie.

I give her a smile which she returns. I've been worried about her since grams died she talked with me everyday but still all I wanted to do was comfort her.

After class me and Stefan joke about going on a walk together.

"Ooo I'm loving this side Stefan the jokey one" I say all happy bumping into him.

"You're lucky only a few people see this side of me" he says warmly to me. He bumps me back giving each other warm smiles.

As we continue are talk I notice Elena, Bonnie and Caroline together but I notice my sisters face so I quickly say goodbye to Stefan heading towards my sister to rescue her.

"Hey guys what you talking about" I say sneaking up on them

"Oh hi Arianna. We were talking about the founder's court you know miss mystic falls" Caroline says excitedly.

"Wow me and Elena signed up for that ages ago" I say looking down feeling sadness wash over me.

"Are you going to drop out I know Elena isn't but are you?" Caroline says hoping not to compete against me.

See Caroline hates competing against me because she hates us getting put up against each other and there is a tiny bit where she thinks I'm always going to win which is not true but that's Caroline for you.

"I can't Caroline I have the same reasons as Elena. It's so important to are mother I want to at least do this for her" I say sadly.