Chapter 12

Under control

Luckily when I came home last night jenna wasn't mad. She let Madison stay welcoming her with open arms which was good.

I had to get cleaned up at the salvatore's tho before I went home as I was out with it I felt so weak. Damon fed me his blood and gave me food helping me while Madison got cleaned up.

I begin to think about how weak I felt until I snap out of it.

Me and Madison sit on the sofa watching movies getting the day off school by being sick. We're not but it's a good excuse.

As elena and Jeremy leave the house uncle John walks in i ignore him until he notices me on the sofa with madds.

"Well hiya John" I say interrupting his argument with jenna.

"Hi Arianna" he says looking over to madds with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh yeah this is my friend Madison she's only staying for few days" I say forcing a smile.

"Well nice to meet you Madison" he says acting all polite.

Nice to meet you my arse. Oh hi Arianna I start mimicking him in my head getting wound up by him. That's record time he's only been in the house for 5 minutes and I'm already want him gone ha.

"So John very— Madison starts to say but I interrupt her "annoying, fake, rude, entitled" I say listing all the things I don't like about him.

She starts to Laugh "well now that you put it that way" she says giving me one of those funny glances.

After are giggles I decide to change the subject "so I was wondering later on you can either stay here in my room or explore the town your choice because me and Elena are having a talk with Jeremy later about me being adopted" I say worriedly.

She grabs my hand "I'll explore the town then come back here but I know that tone of voice. Everything's going to be ok he will except you and see nothing different because your always be his older sister nothing can change that he loves you" she says reassuring me.

"Thank you. It's just I worry because I don't want to lose my brother I don't know what I would do without him" I say with a heavy heart.

"And you won't lose your brother because there's no way he will reject you. He will embrace it and it won't change a single thing in your relationship" she says comfortingly.

We hug as I wave her goodbye she goes off exploring the town I head up stairs to where Elena is waiting for me.

We knock on Jeremy's door.

"Hey" Elena says nervously.

"What's up?" Jeremy says.

"Do you have some time to talk" Elena says trying to brush aside her nervousness.

"Uhhh yeah sure" Jeremy says turning around looking at us.

"Not here. Come on let's get out of this house" I say lighting the mood, giving him one of my smirks.

Honestly Elena was bringing down the mood. Always have to save the day with this one being all glum.