Chapter 6

Unpleasantville

As I get off the phone with Elena, I walk in the house angrily after the newfound information I have found out about me and Elena.

As i walk in Jenna is waiting for me on the sofa.

"I don't set a lot of rules, Aria, but you've got stop disappearing going off to places because I don't know if it will be like New York all over again" she says annoyed.

"Well, if you want me to stop doing that, then stop lying to me and Elena I trusted you and you lied to me" I say storming upstairs into my room as I slam the door I begin to slide down the door with tears in my eyes.

Elena walks into our connected bathroom and comes into my room. She quickly rushes over to me and pulls me into a tight hug comforting me.

"Why would she lie to us, Elena? All my life I've grown up thinking that Miranda and Grayson was our parents" I say quietly.

"Sh sh everything's going be okay we're get through this Aria we always do it's going to be okay" she say comforting me.

As I begin to calm down she pull me over to the bed, to have a conversation that has been long overdue.

"When you was gone to New York, Ari things happened here people died and Vicky was one of them. Vicky got turned into a vampire by Damon and she was going to kill Jeremy she was coming at me and she bit my shoulder. There was nothing more we could do to help her" she says quietly.

As I begin to cry I quickly pull Elena in for a hug. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you and Jeremy. I'm sorry I'm such a bad sister I would have kicked her ass" I say lightheartedly she laughs a little.

"No, I'm glad you wasn't here. I'm happy that you was far away from the danger" she say calmly.

"How are you feeling tho? I know that Vicky was your friend" she says.

"I'm sad that Vicky has died. I can't imagine how matt's feeling not knowing where his sister is. I just don't know how to feel as we drifted away a bit after she started to get really into drugs but I still cared about her" I say quietly soon as I finish my sentence
Feeling sadness wash over me as another person in my life has died.

As we finish up our conversation about Vicky Elena begins to talk again "how did you know about vampires?" She say puzzled.

"Well, when I found out that I was a witch I thought that was all there was to it but when I went to New York, I met Lexi and she decided to tell me her secret little did she know I had secret as well we traded secrets" I say smiling at the thought of Lexi.

"But what about being a witch how are you one as Bonnie's whole family are witches and are's aren't"
she says confused.

"I have no idea Elena one day I'm messing about in the woods next I've burnt a whole tree. Grams says my powers are mixed I'm a witch/traveler but she can't say anymore as she doesn't know herself. Elena I'm in the same boat as you I have a lot of unanswered questions myself" I say unclear myself.

As me and Elena spent a couple more hours together bonding, I begin to get ready to see Caroline.

"Hey Care" I say smiling.

"Ari!" She screams.

As me and Caroline begin to catch up with each other, I decided to tell her about me being adopted.

"So the craziest thing is that I'm adopted Miranda and Grayson aren't my parents but on documents they are it's all so very confusing to me" I say puzzled.

"Your real parents must be some kind of aliens" she jokes to lighten up the mood.

We both begin to laugh.