Chapter 2

162 candles

In the morning I get dragged out of bed by Elena rushing her words out saying sheriff Forbes wanted to question me about Vicki even tho I wasn't here.

"Elena I wasn't even here what's the point" I say half asleep.

"Well she wants to talk to you to see if you bumped into Vicki when you was coming in town you could have bumped into her on her way out" she says nervously.

I give her a glare like seriously really that's so stupid
I didn't even see Vicki so leave me alone to sleep. One thing about me is I love my sleep so if anybody interrupts it they get a very horrible version of me.

"Also she wants to see if your alright and care is missing you like crazy you know aria" she smiles at me.

"Alright fine fine are go only because you mentioned care but I am worried about Vicki I was her friend before I left and I tried to help her but it's hard when she was on a destructive path" I say with a sad expression.

Elena looks at me very nervously which is weird she has nothing to be nervous about.

"Oh god what about Jeremy Elena I know they got pretty close by what you told me" I say quickly worrying about Jeremy.

"Aria calm down she probably left town like her mom does, it was going to happen one day you know" she says with calm expression on her face.

"Yeah you are right" I say with sadness.

"After I do this tho I have something to tell you about myself but I want to do it with Bonnie" I say nervously.

"Is it something bad. Did you do something wrong" she says worrying instantly.

"No no chill elena it's nothing bad" I say calming her down.

She still looks at me worriedly like honestly Elena chill abit might help you out once in a while.

"your have to wait until later" I say mysteriously.

An hour later at the sherif department.

"Aright Aria it was great seeing you again. You're free to go home now" sheriff Forbes says with a bright smile hugging me.

I nod at sheriff Forbes giving her a smile as I get up from my seat. "Thank you liz say hi to care for me and tell her I'm back" I say smiling.

Knock knock knock

"Bonnie!!"

"Aria!!"

"I missed you" I say with big grin.

"Missed you more" she says with a smile.

We begin to talk for a bit before going up to Elena but before Bonnie knocks on the door I stops her.

"Bonnie I know your going to show elena that your a witch but can I do it with you" I say.

"Of course Aria but wouldn't you want to do it on your own" she says with a puzzled look.

"I told her I would show her with you and I think it would be better this way more special" I say with a smile.

Knock knock knock