Snowball fight

The next Sunday, a week after the ranking Peter had left to meet Amy and the three other Marauders and Regulus had stayed in the common room.

"Hey, you know, this is boring, just sitting in here" Sirius said.
"Not like I don't enjoy sitting on your lap" he added, he was sitting on Remus's lap.

"Yeah, I know, what do you want to do?" Remus asked.

"Sirius, it's not boring, let's please just sit here" Regulus begged, not looking up from his book.

"No" Sirius said.
"I was thinking, there's pretty much snow, so we could take a snowball fight."
"And" he added. Then continued: "There are four of us, so we get even teams."

"Let me guess: you and Moony and Reg and me?" James guessed.

"Of course!" Sirius said.

"Well, I'm in" James said.

"No, idiot!" Regulus hissed.

"Sorry, Reg" James said.

"I can be in too" Remus said.

"Fucking idiot!" Regulus shouted.

"Three against one, we win" Sirius said triumphantly.

"That's easy math, I can calculate that myself" Regulus said. He got up, "well come on then."

So the three others got up too. They climbed up the stairs to the Marauders dorm and took scarfs, coats and gloves with them and left again from there and headed outside.

They walked outside through the big doors and to the grounds.

"One rule: no rules" Sirius said.

"Well, someone's going to die, but u don't give a shit, especially if it's me" Regulus said.

"Don't sa-" James started, but Sirius interrupted him, "Don't bother, he's always been like that if you haven't noticed yet."

"Well of course if no hadn't said anything comforting to him and if no one hasn't gave a fuck!" James snapped.

"Let's just start already, Sirius and I go there and you two go there" Remus said and pointed a tree to himself and Sirius and a big rock to James and Regulus.

"Fine."

They went to their places, James started immediately do snowballs ready, so did Sirius. And soon the fight was in full flow. They all threw snowballs as much and hard as they could against the other team.

"I can make much snowballs ready, and at the same time you can throw some at them, when I have done much we can throw them at once, like many, many in a row" Regulus said.

"Sounds good" James agreed.

So Regulus started to make much snowballs behind the rock so Sirius, nor Remus could throw any snowball at him.

At the same time James did a ball, threw it, did a ball, threw it and so, and Sirius and Remus both did so.

After only a few minutes Regulus had a big pile of snowballs.

"Okay, let's throw them" he said to James, and so they did.

They threw them all with all their force, they even hit a few times Sirius's and Remus's faces, some of the balls didn't hit either of them at all, but many hit somewhere Sirius or Remus, while they tried to throw balls at the two who didn't have even a second pause.

"A little mercy, hey!" Sirius shouted when both James and Regulus hit him on the face.

"Only in your dreams!" Regulus shouted back, throwing two balls at the same time, one hitting Remus in the shoulder, one only little touching Sirius's hair.