infos and presentations

hi! my name is julia and i'm gonna write your new favorite story. All the informations bellow are fakes but inspired by real life. Please, don't take it for granted, it's just a fanfiction. Plus, the plot is inspired by the show Gilmore Girls if you haven't noticed (shout out to my gg stans). Enjoy <3

    TAYLOR SWIFT30 years oldLoves baking and books, enjoy spending time with her beautiful 5 year old daughter

    TAYLOR SWIFT
30 years old
Loves baking and books, enjoy spending time with her beautiful 5 year old daughter. Have 3 cats and is obsessed with them. Taylor just finished her tour and needs a moment for herself and her young lady. Swift just broken up with her 3 year long relationship with the actor Joe Alwyn and is still trying to understand how no one can stay. She is charming, lovely and is experienced in making jokes all the time.

TRAVIS KELCE30 years oldTravis lives alone with her niece Olivia

TRAVIS KELCE
30 years old
Travis lives alone with her niece Olivia. He hates people who talks too much but he loves football and liv. He's always helping everyone besides his sarcastic and grumpy fame. When he was a kid, Travis dreamed on having his own family yet he won't admit it. He is 30 years old and had no relationships in years. Kelce hates everyone except Olivia and his dog. They live on a good size apartment in the second floor of the dinner.

VIOLET SWIFT HIDDLESTON  5 years oldViolet lost her father when she was one

5 years old
Violet lost her father when she was one. She loves animals, hot chocolate, music and being with her mommy. She hates people yelling around her. She is five years old but already shows an incredible soul for arts like painting and drawing. Her favorite color is purple.