the whole town should be medicated and put in a rec room

Taylor

It's 3:30 pm and my daughter is finishing putting on her red bows for today's game. It would be our first interaction at a city event and according to her, she had to impress.

I was wearing a black skirt with black sheer tights and a red long-sleeved bodysuit. Since it's cold, I decided to wear a pair of black boots. Since there will be a lot of people today, my security guard will accompany us but he's wearing casual clothes and won't be too close to us so as not to draw attention.

- Are you ready, mommy?

- Almost my love, I just need to do my makeup, okay?

She nods and I sit at the vanity in the cottage to do my makeup. Harry, who has become a great friend, is going to give us a ride to the children's game. Since it's a school championship, Louis will also be there. It's good to already know people in the city.

I won't admit it out loud but I'm nervous to see Travis. Not that I like him or anything, just... he's a handsome (and single) man and you know, I don't want to look like an idiot around him. Even though I already feel like one.

3:45 pm I'm ready and I hear someone knocking on the door, it's probably Harry.

- Come in- I say as I pack my things and Violet's things inside my bag

- Hello girls, shall we?

- Let's go! I'm so anxious- Violet answers excitedly with a beautiful smile- Do I look pretty, Uncle Harry?

- The most beautiful of all, dear.- He takes her little hand and spins it around- Hey Tay, is Mark going with us or is he already there?- Mark is my security guard

- Oh, he's already there waiting for us.

- Okay, let's go then.

When we get in the car Harry turns to the back seats where Violet and I are.

- Girls, let's just go over there to look for Lou, okay? It seems he had problems with his shirt and had to come and change it. - He gives an awkward smile. - No problem, H.

(...)

- Hey - Louis gets in the car with a gentle smile. He gives Harry a kiss on the cheek and reaches out to give me a hug. - Hello, little Violet, how are you?

- I'm fine! - She smiles at him.

- Uncle Hazz, are you dating Mr. Tomlinson?

- Violet! - I reprimand her.

- What's wrong, mom?

- It's okay, Tay. No, honey, we're not dating. - Harry turns his attention back to driving and apparently Louis's toenails seemed much more interesting to him.

- I'm really looking forward to watching the game! I hope the boys in my class win, they're really cool. - She taps her short legs.

- They're really good, Vio. I'm sure they'll win. - Tomlinson smiles at the little girl - And Travis also knows how to command those brats, it'll be perfect

(...)

The game has been going on for 40 minutes and I'm nervous. Games bring out my emotions. The local team is winning by a landslide, but I still feel tense. And I'm not the only one. Travis is wearing a tight red long-sleeved shirt that shows off his muscles. I can't help but look.

Since we're with the director, our seat is very good, and we thank Louis for that.

20 minutes later and the victory is certain. Violet jumps excitedly with Harry and Louis. The little kids run to Kelce and grab him with their short arms. The man has a proud smile and bright eyes for the kids. However, the scene is interrupted by the mothers who came to see their children. Travis then comes towards us, but a little to the side.