you are full of hate and loathing (and i love it)

Taylor

It's Monday morning so I usually drop Violet off at school and head to Kelce's. The place is packed so I head to the counter. Travis was on the phone at the restaurant and seemed nervous. As soon as he hangs up he pours me a cup of coffee straight away. Well, what to do? I leave quite an impression, that of a coffee addict to be exact.

- Good morning, Trav- I give him a smile - Good morning, Taylor- He wants to smile (I know him) but he doesn't.

- What's bothering you this afternoon, dear?

- Taylor wants to install a gym in front of the diner but it turns out that if that happens, there won't be any parking spaces on the street because of the gym. He does it on purpose, i cant get away from this town questions- He grumbles and I laugh but then put on a fake sullen face.

- Oh my God, that Taylor! Caring about the health of the citizens of the Bookstore.

- Oh, stop, I have the right to be mad. - He rolls his eyes.

- You're full of hate and I love it. - I point at him as if I were judging him.

- Thank you, it's great to share that hate with someone. - One thing about Travis is that he and I have similar moods, but he's Mr. Angry and I'm Miss Sunshine.

Calm down. Why do I think of him and I as a couple? Enough thinking about that.

- Do you want something to eat?

- Hmm, scrambled eggs and bacon, please (...)
Time break (4 days)- Friday.

- Hello Diana. - I smile at my daughter's grandmother.

This weekend Violet will spend with her paternal grandparents. They missed the little one and so did she. My heart aches at letting her stay away from me for so long, but it's good for her to keep that bond with them. Tom would like that.

- Taylor, honey, you're so skinny. Are you eating right? You have to eat and get strong - Diana touches my arms worriedly

- I am, Di, eating too much - I laugh at her

- Oh Taylor, you're at the age to eat anyway!

- Grandma! Grandpa! - Violet comes running with her butterfly backpack on her back

- Vio, you're so big - Diana whines, grabbing my daughter and James joins in the hug, he was quieter but loved his granddaughter very much. I watch them with a soft smile.

- Well, then it's time to go. Come here my love - the smaller blonde comes towards me and snuggles into the hug - I'm going to miss you

- Me too mommy, but I'll be back soon, I pinky promise- she extends her little finger to me and I cross mine with hers

- I love you my princess. Be careful and don't give your grandparents any trouble - I give her lots of kisses and a sniff.

- Oh mommy, it tickles - she pulls away laughing - I love you too mama

We hug one last time and she heads to the car with her grandparents. My heart aches.

She looks out the car window and waves goodbye. With moist eyes I repeat her movement. And then the car moves but I'm still looking there when I feel a soft hand on my shoulders.

- Honey, dont worry. She'll be back for you soon - Harry pulls me into a hug - Why don't you get ready and go meet Olivia at Kelce's so you can talk about those things you love and have some coffee? And you'll also have the company of the grumpy guy you adore - I laugh when I think of the Kelces. They already live deep in my heart, just like Harry and Louis. They don't let me feel lonely.

- Yes I will - I separate and wipe away some silly tears - Thank you Harry.

- Call me if anything happens, just don't be alone.

(...)

I arrive at Kelce's with my book in hand and sit down in a chair. Since I don't see Travis or Olivia, I start reading. About three pages later I notice a shadow next to me.

- Hi Travis- I look at him and smile tightly. I'm happy to see him but I miss my princess.

- Hi Tay. What happened to you? You're acting very normal today- He looks at me strangely

- "Tay"?- I smile big at him- I think I just need a coffee, Trav. I miss my girl- I pout

- Where is Violet? Is she okay? What happened to the little one?- His gaze seems worried

- Calm down, she's fine. She went to spend the weekend at her parents' house

- Oh, right- the relief on his face is clear

- So it's just going to be a coffee, Swift?

- Hmm, I prefer "Tay"

- Ok, sorry Tay.- I couldn't contain the silly smile and I swear I saw a shadow on his thin lips.

- Just coffee for now, Trav. Thanks.

——💗——

heyy!!! sorry im late

thank you sm for all the support!!! i'm gonna start the new story today or tomorrow so go check the plot!!!

dont forget to vote! loads of loooove