the split

TAYLOR
1 year ago

My head hurts. Joe is discussing with me about the same old thing. My fame.

- Taylor, this is crazy! We went to dinner and a fan came to take a picture with you in the middle of our night!- He yelled

- Please, stop yelling, my head is hurting. Joseph, i'm who i am. Sometimes i agree with you, things go out of control. But this is not the case, that girl respectfully asked me for a picture with her, i see no problem. That's my life, that's what i chose. You can't have me only on our private life, if you wanna be with me you need to accept the whole package.

- I didn't asked for this fame- He turn his gaze away.

- I know, Joe. But is who i am. I understand that you don't want this for your life but maybe you could've thought about this before making me love you. You knew what you were coming to, you always knew and decided to enter in my life. And this craziness is my life, like you or not.- I could feel my eyes wet.

His blue eyes were shining with something that i couldn't identify.

I loved Joe, and i knew he loved me. But maybe not enough to choose this cyclone with me. He wanted Taylor, not Taylor Swift. But it's who i am, it's what i love. The fans, the autographs, the pictures. I really hate the paps but my fans? They're my dreaming coming true.

- I love you- I whisper in the hope this will fix something, but it won't. Loving him is ruining my life. He takes me away from my public career, he say things that hurts me to the edge and i feel like we're walking in eggshells around eachother. It's fading our beautiful and shining memories and love.

- Sometimes love is not enough- He let a sight out- I loved you Taylor, but maybe this is not for me.

- You can't just give this up.- Tears roll from my eyes- Joe, please. If you love me, we can fight this.

- I'm sorry, Tay. I really am.- He look at me. I loved his eyes for so long but now it's just faded. How did it end?- I think we should end up now, is better than hurting more ourselves. Look at you. How we turned this?

I know how. I fought for him every fucking day. And he just stayed there. So immersed in his own problems that couldn't even notice we were worn out.

- I'm gonna go to my momma's apartment and stay with my daughter. When i'm back at Sunday i hope you're not here anymore.

- Why are you making this look like it's all my fault? It's your fault. You abandoned the ship.

- I didn't abandoned it, i was sinking with it- I yelled at his face- You never fought for me or for us. Was always about you. How you feel about my fame, how you feel about my daughter, how you feel with me living in nyc. Always about you. I'm sorry that i can't give up what i love just to be your girlfriend. I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you. I deserve to love someone who is proud of me. Goodbye Joseph, thank you for being with me, but here's where we split.

I slammed the door and went to my car. It's happening again. I'm single and lost. I can't do this anymore.

Is it punishment? What did i do for the universe to deserve this?

—— 💔 ——

hello sweeties! this was a short chapter just for you understand a bit of taylor and joe's ex relationship.

don't forget to vote, it shows me you're liking it!!!!

lots of love 💌