Part 4

Y/N's POV

"HEY BITCHES" Klaus shouted to the van as we sprinted away from security, laughing with ur arms full of snacks.

"Get back here!" Security shouted.

Suddenly a car pulled out without looking and almost hit us.

"Get out of the way Asshole!" I shouted and continued running.

I was panting and laughing but I felt alive. Klaus was good at keeping me busy, and out of my head. He's a good friend, my best in fact.

---------------

Five's POV

"I'm not sure letting them out was the wisest decision." I watch as y/n runs down the street with Klaus, cops chasing after them. This girl is definitely trouble.

"Whatever- are you coming or not?" Luther asked me impatiently.

"No. Some things are more important than Dad's death." I reply frankly. I don't have time to deal with his petty problems when I am still so confused about my own- along with the apocalypse I don't need anything else on my plate.

"Like what? y/n?" Luther asks, sending me in a bit of a rage, "That girl is a mess."

true.

"At least I'm not pining for my sister." I reply bluntly.

"Fuck you too." He gets out, and again it is quite the ordeal, "This van needs modifications done." He slams the door.

I spatial jump to y/n and Klaus.

"Lance is back." I say while grabbing her hand and jumping us back.

"stop doing that," she groaned. Even disheveled and sick she is gorgeous.

"Stay here, I'll call you if I need backup." I jumped back out of the van.

--------------

Y/N's POV

I fell asleep not long after he left Once he got back to the van we decided to walk back to the academy because I don't like spatial jumping We don't make it very far before he grabs my hand.

I look at him with confusion and frustration.

"What? safety first, we are crossing a street."

I sigh heavily and give up, whilst he grins like the devil.

"Why do you never let me flirt with you?"

I ignore him, "so what other ways do you think we can save the world? I mean there has to be something else with, yk- the butterfly effect."

"Well, last time I wasn't here. So that's a start."

We walk in silence for a little while longer.

"If you don't mind me asking, is everything ok with Luther?" Five looks at me strangely for a moment, as if contemplating whether or not to answer.

"He wants to shut down mom"

"Oh." I say, Klaus had told me earlier and it was still all a little odd to me, "you don't have to talk, but I am here if you need anything."

"thanks." I can tell he means it.

We get back to the Umbrella Academy only to see Diego walking down the stairs, "Where have you been?"

"Narnia." I deadpan.

"Five, we have a prob-- why are you two holding hands." I feel my heart skip a beat as his expression changes from worry to rage.