Part 4

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🏻 🙏🏻
______________________________________

Next morning, Sidharth opened his eyes and didn't find Shehnaaz beside him. He looked around and saw Shehnaaz struggling with her saree standing in front of the mirror.

"Shehnaaz!" He called her and she looked him. "Kya kar rahi ho?"

"Tum uth gaye? Woh main bas taiyar ho rahi thi." She said and again focused on wearing the saree.

Sidharth just nodded and got up. He started doing the bed while Shehnaaz still couldn't figure out how to wear the saree.

At last she somehow wrapped the saree around her body and asked, "Sidharth, thik lag rahi hai?"

Sidharth's eyes fell on Shehnaaz and he observed her from top to toe. He tried to maintain a poker face but couldn't and burst into laughter.

"Yeh kya haal bana rakha hai apna? Aise thodi pehente hai saree?" Asked Sidharth while laughing.

Shehnaaz made a crying face and said, "Sahi hai. Uda lo mazak. Ek toh subah se try kar rahi hoon phir bhi yeh saree nahi pehna jaa raha. Aur ab jab itni muskil se pehna toh tum has rahe ho. Bohut bure ho tum."

Sidharth stopped laughing seeing her sad pout.

"Sorry main hasna nahi chahta tha. Tumhare saree pehen ne ka style dekh ke hasi nikal gayi. It's ok agar tumhe pehen ni nahi aati toh. Main help kar deta hoon." He said.

"Tumhe saree baandh ni aati hai?" Asked Shehnaaz.

"Nahi lekin mere paas ek idea hai."

Saying that, Sidharth took his phone and played a video on YouTube where a woman was teaching how to wear saree.

"Yaar yeh idea mere dimaag mein kyu nahi aaya?" Said Shehnaaz seeing the video.

"Uske liye dimaag hona chahiye." Said Sidharth controlling his laugh.

"Excuse me! Don't forget that I'm a teacher."

"Still you don't have common sense."

"Zyada bakwas mat karo aur chup chap yaaha aa ke meri help karo."

Sidharth sighed and went to her. He bent down and hold her saree properly while she wore it following the video. With both of their efforts, Shehnaaz was finally able to wear the saree.

Shehnaaz's look 👇🏻👇🏻

"Ab accha lag raha hai na?" Asked Shehnaaz looking at the mirror

"Perfect." Said Sidharth smiling.

"Mujhe toh yakeen hi nahi ho raha maine khud se saree pehna hai. Thank you, thank you so much Sidharth."

Saying that, Shehnaaz turned to Sidharth and hugged him tightly out of excitement while he was taken aback because of the sudden hug. He was not prepared for this and felt current run through his body. But then he calmed himself and hugged her back while smiling.