Part 1

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🏻🙏🏻
______________________________________

It was night time. In a club where people were busy dancing and drinking, a guy was sitting at a corner and waiting for someone. After sometime, a girl wearing black sleeveless dress came to the club and the guy's eyes fell on her. He waved his hand and the girl smiled seeing him.

She went towards him and asked, "Suraj?"

The guy nodded and the girl sat in front of him.

"Waise dikhne mein kaafi handsome ho. Ek baar photo bhej dete, main aur pehle humari first date plan kar leti." Said the girl smiling.

"Kya fayda? Photos aksar dhokha de deti hai. Jaise tumhari photo ne de diyi. Tum toh saamne aur bhi zyada khubsurat ho." Said the guy and the girl blushed hearing that.

They became lost in chatting while after sometime, a waiter came and gave juice to both of them.

The guy and the waiter exchanged glances and then the waiter left.

The girl took a sip and said, "You know what Suraj, maine kabhi socha nahi tha ki, mujhe kisi se itna pyaar ho sakta hai. Dating app pe profile toh khola tha lekin bhagwan mujhe itni zaldi apne sacche pyaar se mila denge, yeh expect nahi kiya. I really love you Suraj, I love you a lot."

The guy just smiled looking at her.

"Tum bhi kuch kaho." Said the girl further.

"Humesha kehne ki zaroorat nahi hoti. Aankhein bohut kuch bayan kar deti hai." Said the guy making the girl blush harder.

After the girl finished her drink, the guy asked, "Dance floor pe chale?"

"Sure. Why not?" Said the girl and they both went to the dance floor.

The music was loud and they were dancing being lost in each other. Suddenly the girl started feeling dizzy.

"Suraj, mujhe kuch thik nahi lag raha." She said holding her head.

"Kya?" Asked the guy loudly as if he couldn't hear her because of loud music.

"I think I should go home.... Mujhe ghar le chalo.... Please...."

The girl's voice became low and her eyes became blurred. She became unconscious and was about to fall when the guy held her.

While others were busy in their own world, the guy picked the girl in his arms and left from there.

Few Days Later...

A middle-aged couple were crying sitting in the police station while the inspector was trying to calm them.

"Dekhiye itna ghabrane wali koi baat nahi hai. Aap ki beti adult hai, kahi ghumne gayi hogi sayad apne doston ke saath. Aa jaayegi wapas kuch dino mein." Said the inspector.

"Inspector 4 din hogaye, humari beti ghar wapas nahi aayi. Raat ko doston ke ghar padhai karegi bolke nikli thi aur tab se lapata hai. Uske saare doston ko call kar ke dekh liya, unko bhi nahi paata woh kaha hai. Aur aap keh rahe hai ghabrane wali baat nahi hai?" Said the father with disbelief.

"Arrey toh phir pyaar vyaar ka chakkar hoga. Dekha family nahi maanegi isliye bhag gayi. Kuch din baad shaadi kar ke wapas aa jaayegi."

"Humari beti aisi nahi hai." Said the mother protesting. "Agar usse kisi se shaadi karni hogi toh woh sabse pehle humein baatayegi. Aur jo ladki ekdin bhi humse dur nahi reh sakti, woh bhagne ka soch bhi kaise sakti hai?"

"Bilkool sahi. Dekhiye humein humari beti wapas chahiye bas." Said the father losing his calm.

"Dekhiye ab aap....."