Chapter 17: End Of A King and A Swirling Essence

Adam had finally completed his training in the land of dreams. For years, he had labored to master the arts of ultimate power and explore the endless realms of the subconscious. But now, he was ready for the ultimate test - to glide up the hierarchies of infinite transcending layers, to transcend the very land of dreams itself, and become something more than human.

As he soared through the lesser world's infinite layered barriers the barriers between the lower worlds and the lesser void, he could sense the seven beasts of the King in Dark, wreaking havoc and destruction in the lower worlds. He knew that he still had to face them, to vanquish the sins of humanity that they embodied.

But first, he had to understand the nature of the transcending layers that lay before him. Each layer was a new reality, a new plane of existence, that transcends beyond the land of dreams. To transverse them was to unlock new powers and knowledge, to become part of the fabric of the lower world's itself.

Adam felt himself growing stronger with each passing layer. His body and mind became more attuned to the infinite reality, and he could sense the presence of other beings like him, who had transcended the constraints of their physical forms.

At last, he reached the highest plane of existence, the lesser void a plane with no conception of time and space, he found himself face to face with the King in Dark, and the seven beasts that had wrought destruction throughout the multiple singularities.

But now, Adam was different. He was no longer bound by the limitations of his mortal body, no longer afraid of the horrors that lurked in the abyss. He was a being of pure energy and consciousness, a god among men.

With a roar that shook the very foundations of the lower worlds, Adam charged at the King in Dark and his minions. The beasts fought back with all their might, unleashing torrents of fire and lightning and darkness upon him.

But Adam was not deterred. He absorbed the energy of their attacks, using it to fuel his own power. He summoned bolts of celestial energy from the heavens, and blasted the beasts with the force of an infinite amount of star's.

One by one, the beasts fell before him. And finally, the King in Dark himself stood alone, trembling with fear and rage.

"You cannot defeat me," he hissed. "I am eternal, I am infinite. I am the darkness that consumes all. I am beyond the lesser void."

But Adam was already beyond such petty concerns. He was the light that shines in the darkness, the hope that never fades. With a single gesture, he banished the King in Dark to the void between worlds, never to be seen again.

And with that, the lower worlds was saved. The seven beasts were gone, and the multiverse was at peace once more. Adam had triumphed over the terrors that lurked amongst the stars, and had become something greater than anyone had ever dreamed possible.

But then....

Adam was then stunned. He had thought that he had defeated the King in Dark once and for all, but now he was back, powerful as ever. And when the King in Dark spoke, Adam realized that he had fallen into a trap.

The King in Dark had used a clone to fool him, to make him believe that the beasts and the King in Dark himself had been vanquished. But now, the truth was clear. Adam had to face the King in Dark again, in a battle that would tear the fabric of the lesser world's including the lesser void apart.

As they clashed, Adam felt a strange sensation. They were no longer fighting in the vast, infinite expanse of the void. Instead, they were trapped in some kind of arena, a metaphysical paradox that defied all the notion of the conception of time and space something that is beyond the lesser void. And the longer they fought, the more Adam realized that the arena was bending and warping around them, as if it were alive and created.