Chapter 29: Three Brother's = Death?

It was a dark and stormy night in the small town of Willard, in the heart of the United States of America. The rain was pouring down in sheets, and the wind was howling through the trees. The roads were slick with water, and visibility was low. It was the perfect night for an accident.

Three brothers, Tom, Jack, and Henry, were driving home from a party. They had been drinking, and they were all a little tipsy. They were driving too fast, and they lost control of their car. The car skidded off the road and crashed into a tree. The impact was so severe that all three brothers were killed instantly.

Their souls, however, did not pass on to the afterlife. They lingered on, trapped in limbo. They didn't know where to go, and they didn't know what to do. They had not entered the gates of Limbo, also known as the Garden of Dreams and Nightmares, and so they were stuck in the mortal realm, wandering around aimlessly.

As their souls wandered, their influence spread around the earth. They caused strange and unexplainable events to occur. The weather patterns started to change, causing droughts and floods in various parts of the world. People started to experience strange dreams and nightmares, and there were reports of strange sightings and occurrences.

The three brothers' souls were like a ripple effect, causing chaos and confusion in their wake. Their influence was so strong that it started to affect the fabric of reality itself.

Scientists and experts around the world were baffled by what was happening. They couldn't explain the strange occurrences that were happening all over the world. It wasn't until a group of spiritualists and psychics came together that they realized the cause of the disturbance.

The three brothers' souls were trapped in limbo, and their influence was causing the chaos and confusion that was spreading across the earth. The psychics and spiritualists decided to perform a ritual to help the brothers' souls pass on to the afterlife.

The ritual was successful, and the three brothers' souls were finally able to enter the gates of Limbo. As they passed through, the strange occurrences that had been happening all over the world slowly started to fade away.

The world slowly returned to normal, and people were able to go back to their lives without the fear of strange occurrences happening around them. The three brothers were finally at peace, and their souls were able to rest in the afterlife.

From that day forward, people started to pay more attention to the importance of entering the gates of Limbo. They realized that their souls could cause chaos and confusion if they were not able to pass on to the afterlife. The three brothers' story became a cautionary tale, reminding people to always be mindful of their actions in life, and to ensure that their souls were able to pass on to the afterlife in peace.

The psychics and spiritualists had performed the ritual to help the three brothers' souls pass on to the afterlife, but something had gone wrong. The ritual had been twisted, and instead of passing on to the afterlife, the brothers' souls had been sent to the outside of the infinite dimensional universe.

Henry, the youngest of the brothers, was the first to speak. "Where are we?" he asked, looking around at the strange and unfamiliar surroundings.

Tom, the oldest of the brothers, looked around and pointed. "It's like we are on the outside," he said, gesturing to the infinite expanse around them. "Look!"

The three brothers were floating in space, surrounded by a vast and infinite void. They could see the multiverse stretching out before them, with countless galaxies and universes beyond their reach.

"According to my calculations," said Jack, the middle brother, "we are in the lower class multiverse, or type 1. We are outside of the infinite dimensional sized universe we lived in."