Chapter 28: Unfortunate Detective

In Europe a famous detective called Mister misfortune was always an unlucky guy, but even though he is unlucky he solved every single crime in The United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Sweden And Many More.

Now misfortune was now sitting in a chair at his office, people still think his the unlucky person, but he thinks his misfortune was luck all along.

As Mister Misfortune sat in his small office, he stared at the stack of papers on his desk. Each document represented a case that he had solved over the years. Despite the misfortune that seemed to follow him everywhere, he had managed to solve more than a hundred mysterious and criminal cases.

Mister Misfortune was considered one of the greatest detectives in the world. He was known for his keen intellect, his sharp eye for detail, and his ability to solve even the most complex cases. However, what set him apart from other detectives was his misfortune, which he often referred to as his luck.

One day, as Mister Misfortune was walking in the far side of the west of the Philippines in Europe, he heard a loud commotion coming from a nearby alley. Without hesitation, he ran towards the sound and saw a man lying on the ground, surrounded by a group of thugs. The man was badly beaten and had lost consciousness.

Mister Misfortune quickly assessed the situation and realized that the man was a wealthy businessman who had been robbed by the thugs. Without wasting any time, he called the police and provided them with a description of the suspects. He then waited with the victim until the police arrived.

As the police took the suspects away, the businessman regained consciousness and thanked Mister Misfortune for his help. He explained that he had been carrying a large sum of money and important documents, which were now safely returned to him.

Mister Misfortune smiled and simply shrugged his shoulders. "Just my luck," he said.

The businessman was puzzled by Mister Misfortune's statement, but he didn't have time to ask any questions before the detective disappeared into the night.

Over the years, Mister Misfortune had solved countless cases by relying on his luck. He always seemed to be in the right place at the right time, and he had a knack for uncovering clues that others had missed. Some people believed that his misfortune was actually a gift, one that he had learned to embrace and use to his advantage.

Whatever the reason, there was no denying that Mister Misfortune was one of the most successful detectives in the world. He had earned the respect and admiration of his peers, and he had made a name for himself as a master of his craft.

As he sat in his office and looked at the stack of papers on his desk, he couldn't help but smile. Despite all the misfortunes he had faced, he had managed to turn them into opportunities. For Mister Misfortune, luck truly was the key to his success.

Mister misfortune was now closing he locked his office at goes down stairs, he walks away to the building where he was always at work, he then stand in a bus stop waiting for the bus to come.

As Mister Misfortune stood under the shelter of a bus stop, he noticed something unusual happening. Letters of every language started to appear and swirl chaotically around him. The letters seemed to form words and sentences, but he could not decipher them.

Mister Misfortune wondered if it was his misfortune playing tricks on him or if he was witnessing something extraordinary. His curiosity getting the better of him, he took a step towards the swirling letters.

As he reached out to touch them, the letters suddenly stopped moving and formed the name of a street. Mister Misfortune looked up and saw that it was an unfamiliar name in a part of the city he rarely visited.