Chapter 9

hi, Elia here^^!
Please forgive my grammatical errors, tao lang.
LEARN TO SEPARATE FICTION FROM REALITY!!
kung AYAW mo sa gntvrs, aba anong ginagawa mo pa dito, layas. Chariz, enjoy reading!
~WHAT'S INSIDE WATTPAD STAYS INSIDE WATTPAD

Alice's POV:

I was awoken by the notifications exploding my phone, i was expecting to be cuddling with Risa but, i was the only one left in the room. I turned around to my nightstand to get my phone and checked the notifications.

What the hell?

Instastream:
Jusahsosj9282: "ALICE GUO, PLEASE RUN FOR SENATOR!!"
Sarapoten69: "ALICE GUO FOR SENATOR!"
Lakioten96: "ALICE GUO ON THE SAME COMMITTEE WITH SEN. RISA HONTIVEROS!"
99+ more.

What the.. me? For Senatorial Race? Haha? 'Di ko na nga kaya maging mayor, senator pa kaya? Hahaha. Pero in the same committee as Risa? G tayo diyan! Alam kaya nilang 'di ako a-attend sa senate hearing? HAHAHA. Running for senator pero sa mismong komite 'di lumilitaw. Putcha!
Hindi ako a-attend because... madami akong aasikasuhin.. ano.. secret muna. Alam ni Risa kung saan ako pupunta pero secret. (Linyahan ng Duterte:P)

I got off my bed and fixed myself as i read the notifications popping out in my phone.
I went downstairs after fixing myself and found Risa cooking breakfast. "Oh, love, you're awake na pala."
I just smiled at her and sat down at the near the counter. "Nakita mo na 'yung kumakalat sa social media?" She asked as she whisked the eggs turning it to a scrambled egg.
"Me running for senator? Yea, sumabog na phone ko sa mga notifications."

She just raised both of her eyebrows and continued on cooking and i just watched her.
Am i even worthy of being a senator of the Philippines? Am i? Anong magagawa ko? I didn't even get to finish school. Charot! I graduated Law 2 years ago, before i became the mayor of Bamban.
I took AB Political Science and proceeded to Law School.
Maybe, i can. Soon.

She's.......

SMILIN' LIKE SHE USED TO SMILE WAY BACK THEN *sumayaw na parang tanga*

hahahahha kawawa bitin🥱🥱🥱

Alam niyo? Panaginip pa rin lahat 'yan, panaginip lahat ng chapter! Baka next chap, magising na si... ?? Hulaan niyo. HAHAHAH.