The big change.

hi, Elia here^^!
Please forgive my grammatical errors, tao lang.
LEARN TO SEPARATE FICTION FROM REALITY!!
kung AYAW mo sa gntvrs, aba anong ginagawa mo pa dito, layas. Chariz, enjoy reading!
~WHAT'S INSIDE WATTPAD STAYS INSIDE WATTPAD

A/N: heyyo, eliaa here lmao. So ano kasi, this is not the current event from the last chap, ano lang 'to, spoiler(?) kasi eto 'yung gusto kong mangyari for the future chap. Sana maintindihan niyo🥹

Alice's POV:

"Good morning, lover.." A woman whispered into my ears as she caressed my hair. Maaga pa.. shux..
"Mamaya na.." I replied and covered my face with a pillow. I'm still sleepy..
"Wake up na.. Today's the day, langga." The woman whispered again that awoken me.

"HALA OO NGA PALA!" I said in excitement, finally getting out of bed. Making Risa laugh as I remembered something special and important today.
"Go na, I'll be waiting for you here." She said and I just nodded at her, going straight to the bathroom to get ready for today.

TODAY'S THE DAAYYY!! SHUX, SUPER EXCITED AKODKXISLZKZIHSSHSHSSHSI!!

I hurried showering as my excitement gets ahead of me. SHUX SHZUZKSKSHG
As I finished showering, I started to do my makeup and hair, along with my outfit. Oh pak ganda ko oh.

"Are you ready naaaaa??" I asked to the woman sitting elegantly in my bed. Shux ang hot.
"Yes, let's go?" She said as she stood up and held my hand. I nodded at her and smiled.

As we went downstairs, we were surprised by Risa's kids. "GOODLUCK MAMA, MAMI!!"
"WE LOVE YOU GOODLUCK!!"
"IPAGLABAN ANG DALAWANG TAGA PAG BAGO!!"
"SHOW THEM Y'ALL A RIZZLER!"
They all said, making us laugh and smile at them for the love they've shown. Risa is so lucky to have them.

"Thank you! We love you too! But, we need to get going, madami-dami ang tao." The older woman said and bid our goodbyes to the kids.

FASTFORWARD:

"Good morning, Sen. Risa, Sen. Alice!" The staffs greeted, of course we greeted them back.
We continued walking as we reached the room for the COC filing.
"Uy si Sen!"

Me and Risa parted ways since we have assigned tables for the COC filing.
"Good morning, Sen. Alice!" They greeted as I sat down.
"Good Morning!" I greeted back.

"What position will you be running po?"

"Vice President."

The staffs nodded and gave me the paper to fill in with my full information. Well, this is it. This is my chance to change everything in a positive way.

"Done."

"Sige po ma'am, stamp lang namin 'to tapos p-picturan na po ha?"

I just nodded and waited for them to finish stamping the paper, I saw Risa staring at me so I approached her since 'di pa naman sila tapos i-stamp 'yung paper ko.
"Anyare sa'yo?" I asked.

Risa chuckled and crossed her arms. "Wala, I just can't believe na.. naka-abot tayo sa ganito." She replied, her smile getting brighter by the moment. Cute neto kahit kailan e.

"Sen. Alice! Ito na po paper niyo, dun po kayo mag papa-picture." The staff instructed and pointed where I'll be taking a picture.
I just nodded and bid my goodbyes to Risa. Ay oa, kala mong malayo pupuntahan e.

"Hello po mam, dito po kayo." Another staff said as they guided me to the center. "Smile po."
I smiled at the camera and raised my COC paper. "Perfect! Ganda!" They complimented. Ay ang sweet, may magseselos niyan. Ay joke.
"Thank you, thank you po!" I thanked them and went over to Risa's.

"Tagal naman ng sa'yo." I said as I stood beside her, holding on her shoulders.
"Syempre, they have to check all my papers pa eh."
I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her.

"From Madam Chair to Madam President."