Chapter 13

hi, Elia here^^!
Please forgive my grammatical errors, tao lang.
LEARN TO SEPARATE FICTION FROM REALITY!!
kung AYAW mo sa gntvrs, aba anong ginagawa mo pa dito, layas. Chariz, enjoy reading!
~WHAT'S INSIDE WATTPAD STAYS INSIDE WATTPAD

2:12 a.m
Alice's POV:

I've tried everything to escape pero wala pa rin. Punyeta. My last hope was the window, looks like i'm on the 9th floor? Whatever.
Okay lang 'yan, siyam ang buhay ko. I ran to the window and tried to open it, my hands were fast as a... ano. Uhm. Alam mo? Hindi ko alam.
Basta, my hands were very fast at trying to open the window. "Not so fast, Aisereah." A woman behind me spoke.

"Motherfucker.." I muttered under my breath as i realized who it is. And wait, Aisereah..?
I turned around to the senator who's raising her eyebrow on me. "P-paano.. mo nalaman 'yung.. Aisereah ko?.."
The senator just chuckled at me. Takas ba 'to sa mental?
"I know everything about you, darlin'. You can't hide anything from me."
Mukha mo skibidi darlin', tadyakan kita diyan eh.

I just rolled my eyes on her and went to the bathroom, to see kung may matatakasan ako.
"Hindi ka rin makakatakas diyan, Alice." The older woman spoke behind the door. Punyeta talaga. Sana naging skibidi nalang ako, may toilet naman dito.
I had no choice but to go out of the bathroom and laid down at the bed again. "Putanginang buhay 'to." I thought to myself.

Pwede na sana kung si Neavor nalang nagtakas sakin eh.. pero 'yung senadorang nag interrogate sakin pa mismo nagtakas e, takas o kinidnap?
Pag 'di ko talaga napigilan sarili ko, gagawing kong skibidi toilet pagmumukha niyan tamo, tadyakan ko pa e.

"Kumain kana, Alice." The senator said as she walked closer to the bed. "Alice, kain na."
Of course, i didn't give my attention to her. "Alice. Kumain kana."
"..."
"Aliciandra Aisereah Guo Hontiveros, kumain kana."
My head turned to her when she said my full name.. with.. her paternal last name. Putcha.
"Aliciandra Aisereah Guo." I corrected. "No, Aliciandra Aisereah Guo Hontiveros." She spoke and crossed her arms. Kapal ng face?! Hindi naman kami kasal.. at walang kami. Tadyakan ko 'to eh.
"Aliciandra Aisereah Guo only. Walang tayo." I stated and covered my face with a pillow. Sino ba siya para lagyan ng 'Hontiveros' ang pangalan ko?

The older woman snatched the pillow from my face and got in top of me in a blink of an eye and gripped on my wrist. "Kakain ka o kakainin kita?"
Gago ba 'tong babaeng 'to? Tatadyakan ko 'to.
"Putangi-" I didn't get to finish what i was going to say when bigla niya akong hinalikan. "Sagot. Kakain ka o kakainin kita?"
I pushed her off me and stood up. "Kakain na nga ako."

Hahahahha bitin.