Chapter 17

hi, Elia here^^!
Please forgive my grammatical errors, tao lang.
LEARN TO SEPARATE FICTION FROM REALITY!!
kung AYAW mo sa gntvrs, aba anong ginagawa mo pa dito, layas. Chariz, enjoy reading!
~WHAT'S INSIDE WATTPAD STAYS INSIDE WATTPAD

Risa's POV:

"Faster.. Alice.."

"Faster.. yes..! More!"

"Bibilisan ko pa?"

"Yes..!"

"Putcha 'wag na nga! Ako na mag hihiwa ng bawang! Napaka bagal mo maghiwa!" I said as i snatched the knife from Alice. "Aba tarantado! Amina!"
I shook my head at her and sliced the garlic. "Ambagal mo mag hiwa! Bat kapa nag Culinary?!"
"Eh gusto ko eh!"
I didn't respond back and dropped the garlic in the pot. Alice walked back to her bed and took something out of her drawer. "Pa pirma.." She said as she handed me a paper.

I then opened the paper and it was.. a college application. "From my school, really?"
She nodded and handed me a ballpen. "Since when mo pa nagustuhan ang PolSci? Ha? Anong pumasok sa kokote mo? Sumisinghot ka ba ng rugby?"
Alice just rolled her eyes and i chuckled. "Alright alright. Teka- bat ako pinapapirma mo?"
"Ikaw nanay ko diba?"
"Ginagago mo ba 'ko, Alice?"
"Oo."
"Tingnan natin kung matawag-tawag mo pa akong nanay pag nalagyan ko nang Hontiveros 'yang pangalan mo."

"..."

"Tanginamo!"
"Love you more." I said and handed her the signed paper, she took the paper irritatingly and ran to her bed.
I turned off the stove and followed her to her bed. "Andito ka nanaman? Alis! Ayoko makita pagmumukha mo!"
"Oh darlin', i was just teasing you naman."

last ko na 'to pramis