Chapter 12

hi, Elia here^^!
Please forgive my grammatical errors, tao lang.
LEARN TO SEPARATE FICTION FROM REALITY!!
kung AYAW mo sa gntvrs, aba anong ginagawa mo pa dito, layas. Chariz, enjoy reading!
~WHAT'S INSIDE WATTPAD STAYS INSIDE WATTPAD

Evermore Spring Hotel, Indonesia.
9:12 p.m
Alice's POV:

I woke up from the alarm of my phone, i turned to dismiss my phone's alarm. I noticed that i wasn't in my own house, it was.. a hotel room.
"What the hell?" I muttered as i got up from the bed, i then took my phone from the nightstand and.. "Hindi ko 'to cellphone ah? Wala akong iPhone 12.. iPhone 14 pro 'yung akin ah?" I confusingly said as i looked at the phone and saw the wallpaper. It was.. a picture of me. I walked by the window and opened the curtains. "Ayo, what the sigma?" I thought to myself as i saw the city outside.

Bakit iba ang language dito? Hindi ba Indonesian 'yan? Everything was in Indo. I couldn't understand a single thing, i opened up the phone and clicked Location to see my current location malamang.
"You are currently in Jakarta,Indonesia, Ms. Hontiveros." The phone spoke and i just stared at the phone in shock. "E-eh?..." I muttered.
What the skibidi did it just say? 'Ms. Hontiveros.'?
I couldn't move nor speak from what i've just heard, when suddenly, i heard the door opened. "Oh, Alice, gising kana pala."

I slowly turned around to see... the senator. Senator Risa Hontiveros. "S-sen..-"
The senator chuckled and leaned on the door. "Hindi ka na makakatakas, Alicia. You'll be with me for the rest of your life."
I shook my head and dropped the phone. "N-no! Hindi mo pwedeng gawin 'yon!" I muttered under my breath. "A-anong kailangan mo sa akin?!"

"Ikaw ang kailangan ko, Alice." She said as she walked closer to me while i try to get away from her. "Stay away!" I was then cornered and saw the smirk on the senator's face, as she got closer and closer to me, she gripped on my wrist. "You're not going anywhere, you're mine now." She whispered as she looked at me sharp in the eyes as she tightens her grip on my wrist.

"I'm not y-yours! At hindi ako property para angkinin mo!" I exclaimed as i tried to get off her grip but it was too strong. Fuck!
The senator smirked once again and tightens her grip on my wrist more and whispered in my ear. "You're mine, Mayora."
The senator lastly said before finally letting go of her grip and left.
"The fuck?" I whispered as i held the wrist she gripped in to. Napaka higpit non ah? Tanginang 'yan.

Risa's POV:

"I want Neavor Xantrillo dead." I said to a man while i handed him the bag of cash, billions. "12 billion, take it or leave it."
"When do you want him dead?"
"Today."
The man was speechless from what i've said and just nodded and left. Say bye bye to your boyfriend, Alice.
I immediately left when i saw police sirens around the alley. Muntik na'ko don ah?

FF: Southernmost Hotel, Indonesia. 11:29 p.m

I knocked on someone else's door, i need to talk to him. "Risa? What are you doing here?" The man spoke as the door opened. "I need to talk to you, Seimen."
Seimen nodded and let me in to his hotel room."Anong kailangan natin pagusapan, future sister in law?"
I chuckled at Seimen. "It's about kay Alice." Seimen stayed silent and waited for what i'm going to say about Alice. "Ilang taon silang magkarelasyon ni... Neavor?"
"6 years." Oh, anim na taon. Anim na taon ang sinayang ni Alice kay Neavor. Anim na taon na pangloloko. Anim na taon na panggagamit.
"At hindi niyo manlang napigilan si Alice?"

"Hindi namin siya mapigilan, nabulag siya sa mga sinasabi ni Neavor sakaniya." Seimen explained as he crossed his arms. And you're welcome he's gon' be dead.
I just nodded and bid my goodbyes to him and immediately left as i saw the time. Shit, baka hindi pa nakain si Alice. My speed went crazy as i began to overthink things about Alice, after a while, i reached the hotel she's staying in.

I finally reached the 9th floor and went straight to her room, I slowly opened her door and found her asleep. "How cute." I thought to myself.
I walked over to the pantry room and took something that she can eat. Does she like ramen? Of course she does.
After minutes and minutes of waiting for the ramen, it's finally cooked, I took a tray and placed the ramen bowl in the tray.

I slowly walked to Alice's bed and set aside the tray in the nightstand, I tapped on Alice's shoulder to wake her up. "Alice, wake up, kumain kana. Alam kong 'di ka pa kumakain."

"Go away." The younger one spoke under the pillow.
"Alright, i'll leave you and your ramen alone. May tubig sa refrigerator ha?"
Alice didn't speak any further and took that as a cue to leave. Alright alright, i get it, she needs time to adjust, geez. But she'll always be mine.