Chapter 3: Mission D-Day

The sun had barely set when captain Mikha Lim and lieutenant Vergara assembled alpha, bravo and charlie company for their operation.

Halos isang linggo din ang kanilang ginugol para  planuhin ang bawat detalye ng kanilang ikakasang operasyon,and now it was time to put their strategy into action.

The target was a seedy club in the heart of Quiapo, rumored to be the hub of the drug lord’s operations.Under the cover of night, the team moved into position.

Captain Mikha Lim sat in the command van, her eyes glued on the multiple screens in front of her.

The hum of electronics filled the small, dimly lit space as Sheena, the team's tech specialist, monitored the feeds alongside her.

The operation was well underway, and every agent was in position.

"Kinakabahan ako captain" Sheena said her voice hoarse, palm sweaty because this is her first carried out mission in the beareau.

Captain Lim placed a gentle pat on her shoulder and was giving her a confident smile saying that nothing bad is going to happened as long as she's in control  of the operation and there's no need to worry.

"Huwag kang kabahan,just be at your best and I promise you we will carry out this mission smootlhy" the captain reassuringly said.

Sheena took a few deep breaths as she began hovering on her keyboard and proceed wth the visuals in front of her.

Captain Lim is wearing a black cap and shirt with a kevlar vest inside. A tattered blue ripped jeans and some grade A military combat boots.

The van is packed and she's sweating profusely already.

"All units, stay alert" captain Lim's voice crackled over the comms.

"This is an entrapment operation. Ang ating primary objective is to capture the drug lord alive caught in the act of accepting the package and to extract intel ng kanilang main supplier.Let's carry it out as planned..and please lang just listen to my command and don't go rogue, we can't afford any mistake or else all of our lives will be at risk." Captain Lim fervently reminded her team of the risk that's in place in carrying out the mission.

"All team, report status" captain Lim ordered, her voice steady despite the gravity of the mission.

Inside the club, Colet moved seamlessly through the crowded room, a tray of drinks balanced on her hand. Disguised as a waitress, she had a clear view of the drug lord's table. Kahit medyo kinakabahan she outwardly remained calm, blending in with the other staff.

Her earpiece buzzed with captain Lim's voice, but she didn't react, keeping her cover intact. "In position" she whispered softly into her concealed microphone.

Mas naging maingat siya sa kaniyang mga galaw dahil malapit siya sa target she knew that one wrong move could blow their cover.

On the other hand Stacey leaned casually against the bar, her outfit and demeanor perfectly matching those of the club's regulars. She's wearing all pink from head to toe, as a clubgoer she is observing the scene with a practiced eye, watching for any signs of trouble.

She spotted the drug lord conversing with his men, the exchange looking far too suspicious to be anything but business.

"Target is making a move" Stacey whispered into her hidden mic, her voice barely audible over the thumping bass of the club's music.

"Copy that" captain Lim responded, her gaze never leaving the screen.

"Colet, keep close. Stacey, stay ready to engage kung kinakailangan" captain Lim added.