Chapter 6: Skeleton In The Closet

Trigger Warning: Violence

Authors note: Please listen to the attached audio  to have the feels.

The Charlotte that I was referring to in this chapter is KAIA's Charlotte.

(Audio: Stay with me- Danity Kane)

Stan KAIA, BINI and other Filo idol groups.

P-Pop Rise 🇵🇭 !

---
The darkness of the night seemed to seep into Mikha's subconscious as she tossed and turned in her bed.

The nightmares had returned, creeping into her sleep like unwelcome intruders.

In her dreams, she was back in that fateful night, the one that had forever altered her life.

The scene unfolded with haunting clarity.Mikha was leading the then Alpha team Stacey, Gwen, Jhoanna, Colet, and Charlotte-on a delicate mission to gather intel on a human trafficking syndicate in Manila. The mission had been meticulously planned, every detail accounted for.

But things had gone terribly wrong.

As they moved through the abandoned warehouse where the syndicate was operating, a gang of armed men suddenly stormed the building.

The atmosphere shifted from tense anticipation to brutal chaos in an instant.

Gunfire erupted, the sharp cracks of bullets echoing through the confined space.

Mikha fought fiercely alongside her team, but amidst the chaos,her worst nightmare became reality.

A ricocheting bullet struck Charlotte in the stomach, and she collapsed, her face contorted in pain.

Time seemed to slow as Mikha rushed to her side, her heart pounding in her chest.

Mikha knelt on the cold, blood soaked floor, her hands trembling as she pressed down on Charlotte's wound, desperately trying to stop the bleeding.

The crimson stain spread rapidly across Charlotte's shirt, and Mikha could feel the life slipping away from the woman she loved.

Panic surged through her veins, but she pushed it down, focusing all her energy on saving Charlotte.

"Stay with me Charlotte," Mikha begged, her voice cracking.

"Please, huwag mo akong iwan-"

Charlotte, her face pale and her breaths coming in ragged gasps, managed to smile weakly.

Mikha shook her head, tears streaming down her face.

Her eyes, though dimming, still held the warmth and love that had always been there.