Chapter 1: The New Recruit

The training room was filled with the rhythmic sounds of combat, the thud of feet against the mat, the sharp crack of punches landing, and the occasional grunt.

Mikha Lim moved with  fluid grace, her every motion calculated and precise.

Opposite her, Colet Vergara matched her skill for skill, her eyes never leaving Mikha’s as they engaged in their sparring drill.

"Papawis lang to lods ha, huwag mo seryosohin"  ani Colet sabay kindat which Mikha gave her a disgusted look in return.

Nearby, officer Jhoanna Robles led the new recruit, Sheena Catacutan through the corridors  and facilities of the agency headquarters.

Sheena's eyes were wide with curiosity, trying to absorb everything Jhoanna was explaining.

"Ito yung primary training facility natin, meron tayong gym facilities,indoor wall climbing, swimming pool and mix martial arts octagon for combat practice.Mahalaga na marunong tayo sa hand-to- hand combat and as you can see may nagtetraining sa octagon right now and they're our higher ranking officers. On the left yung naka tshirt na blue that's our Captain, captain Mikha Lim and sa right naman yung naka grey shirt that's our Liutenant, liutenant Colet Vergara," Jhoanna said, gesturing to the two fighters in the Octagon.

Sheena was in awe of how expansive the room is filled with booming energy as some agents are trying to cheer the two inside the  octagon.

"And you can see why captain Lim and liutenant Vergara are considered our top agents "

Sheena watched in awe as Mikha and Colet exchanged blows with speed and intensity she had never seen before.

"Ang galing nila..wow," she murmured.

Jhoanna nodded, a hint of pride in her voice. "Ilang taong training and field experience. Pero it's not just about physical skill. They’re also the sharpest minds we have."

In the corner of the room, a small group had gathered, watching the match with  attention. Stacey along with Bravo team Jao  Jazz and Maki huddled together, their eyes following the action intently.

Bets had been placed, and the stakes were high.

"Go captain Lim! Huwag mo akong ipatalo pls kailangan ko ng bagong TV!" Stacey cheered, clenching her fists as if willing her favorite to victory.

"No way,  liutenant Vergara got her this time, alam mo bang pinapractice niya yung bago niyang  counter move all week kaya sigurado na panalo natin diyan!" Jao countered, with matching enthusiasm.

Stacey and Jao exchanged amused glances.

"Looks like we're about to find out kung sino sa kanila pinaka-magaling," Joahnna said as they moved closer to the cage.

"Sino yung nagse-cellphone katabi ng mga maiingay?" Sheena asked as she noticed a very calm figure beside the rowdy bunch of agents.

"Ah, thats officer Gwen Apuli, ganyan talaga yan napakatahimik ,nagkicandy crush lang yan palagi sa sulok", ani Jhoanna.

Sheena blushed hard as she noticed the person looked at her for 5 seconds and then went back playing candy crush.

Back in the training area, the sparring match reached a fever pitch. Mikha ducked under a high kick, then spun, delivering a swift jab that Colet barely managed to block. Colette retaliated with a low sweep, but Mikha leaped over it, landing lightly on her feet.

The room seemed to hold its breath as the two agents circled each other, looking for an opening. Finally, with a burst of speed, Mikha moved in, executing a series of rapid strikes that forced Colet to go on the defensive.