Chapter 31: The Situation Has Escalated

Heavy iron rods, forged from metal and weighing nearly a hundred pounds each, were swung toward Lin Mo's body. With the strength of the Law Enforcement Hall disciples, they could effortlessly shatter solid rocks with these rods.

Lin Mo suddenly crouched down, slamming his arms heavily into the ground.

Boom!

The black stone ground caved in, sending shards flying as spiderweb-like cracks spread out. The disciples of the Law Enforcement Hall were sent flying, some crashing into flower beds, others landing on rooftops, and some even hanging from the statues in the plaza.

Two elite members charged toward Lin Mo through the pouring rain. The torrential downpour was splashed aside by the true essence radiating from their bodies, which was even more formidable than that of Xu Yixuan earlier. One of them transformed his hand into a slicing blade, and the sharp wind from his attack layered with the advancing rainstorm, its power astonishing.

The other formed his hand into a sword finger, with his true essence as sharp as a blade, joining the wind to form an inescapable net that enveloped Lin Mo.

"Die!"

The two shouted as they unleashed their full power, their true essence shredding even the falling rain within their deadly net.

But at that moment, their expressions changed. Under the barrage of their net, they felt their true essence being dispersed by some mysterious force. What shocked them even more was the sheer strength of this youth's body. Their attacks felt like they were hitting an unyielding rock.

Although the strikes did leave wounds on the youth's body, the injuries were superficial, barely half an inch deep, merely flesh wounds.

Is this guy a monster...?

As the two were reeling from shock, a terrifying force emanated from the youth's body, a pure physical power reminiscent of a beast's. Could it be that this boy was actually a beast in human form?

Boom...

The power of the Nine Heavens Tyrant Body surged through, sending the two flying. They crashed to the ground and could no longer rise.

Everything fell silent again. The rain continued to pour, but the disciples of the second sub-hall were now frozen in place. As they watched Lin Mo walk toward the second sub-hall, many of them looked at him with a mix of fear and respect.

Footsteps echoed from the second and third sub-halls as a large number of Law Enforcement Hall disciples rushed over.

"Stop him!"

"Attack together! Don't let him reach the third sub-hall!"

Lin Mo moved, actively charging toward the disciples of the Law Enforcement Hall, causing them to sneer. They had been fully prepared; with so many of them striking together, they thought they could easily cripple this boy, or they wouldn't be worthy of being Law Enforcement Hall disciples.

But as they clashed, their expressions changed. It felt as if they weren't facing another disciple but a furious beast. One by one, the disciples were sent flying by a terrifying force, with no exceptions.

The scattered Law Enforcement Hall disciples who were rushing over from afar gasped when they saw the road between the second and third sub-halls littered with their comrades.

"Hurry, notify the Chief Enforcer," said the leading disciple urgently.

...

In the spiritual energy chamber of the Law Enforcement Hall at the Rakshasa Academy, the room was filled with dense spiritual energy, resembling a thick mist. The concentration of spiritual energy here was double that of the other two sub-academies, a privilege unique to the Rakshasa Academy, the leader of the Four Great Academies.