Episode 10: Introduction to danger

Author POV:

Lee Mansion

The tension in the Lee household was high. Jimin and Taehyung stood facing Namjoon, their expressions hard and unforgiving. The usually quiet mansion echoed with their raised voices, a stark contrast to the usual cold silence.

"They're a liability, Namjoon hyung!" Jimin snapped, his eyes blazing with frustration. "We have no idea what they're after, and we can't afford to be soft. You saw the way Dad looked at them. He's hiding something."

Taehyung, standing by Jimin's side, nodded in agreement. "They're intruders, and we need to make it clear that they don't belong here. They're a threat to everything we've built."

Namjoon, trying to maintain his composure, shook his head. "We don't know that yet. We're making assumptions based on fear. Maybe they're just trying to find their place here, like we did once."

"That's different, and you know it," Taehyung argued. "We grew up in this world. They're outsiders. We need to protect our own."

Namjoon sighed, his resolve wavering. "I'm just saying we should be cautious, not reckless. We can't risk making enemies within our own family."

But even as he spoke, doubt gnawed at him. He had seen the coldness in his father's eyes, the calculated glint that meant something was being hidden. And the brothers knew all too well that their father's secrets were never harmless.

Y/N POV:

Y/n's penthouse

I was siting in the living room going through my bag. 

Notebooks, check. Pens, check. Phone, check. Charger, check. Water bottle, check. 

Today is making me nervous. A fresh start in not a school but an university. I wonder how things would go for me from now.

My phone rang. It was a message from Seokjin. 

"Come downstairs. I've arrived." 

I quickly took the house keys and ran out. He is standing near the elevator. He looked at me head to toe and said "let's go". I was confused but I still followed him like a little duck.

 I was confused but I still followed him like a little duck