Episode 8: Secret in the Shadows

Author POV:

Location: The Warehouse

In a dimly lit warehouse on the outskirts of the city, the atmosphere was thick with tension

In a dimly lit warehouse on the outskirts of the city, the atmosphere was thick with tension. The room was sparsely furnished, just a long metal table with mismatched chairs around it. Seven young men sat around the table, their expressions ranging from irritation to confusion.

The three youngest brothers, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, were particularly vocal about their displeasure.

"I don't see why we have to accept them," Taehyung grumbled, his hands clenched into fists. "We were doing just fine on our own."

"It's not like they're bringing anything to the table," Jungkook added, his voice dripping with disdain. "We're better off without them."

Jimin, the most hot-headed of the three, slammed his fist on the table. "This is our family, our business. They don't belong here."

The four older brothers, Yoongi, SeokJin, Hoseok, and Namjoon, exchanged uncertain glances. They were torn between their loyalty to their father and their unease about the situation.

"Father must have his reasons," Namjoon finally said, his voice calm but firm. "He wouldn't bring them into our lives if it wasn't important."

"But does he know what he's doing?" SeokJin asked, his brow furrowed. "Bringing them into our world... it's dangerous. For everyone."

Hoseok leaned back in his chair, his arms crossed. "I don't think they have any idea what we do. If they did, they wouldn't be so eager to join the family."

Yoongi, the second oldest and most responsible, nodded in agreement. "We need to be careful. If they find out, everything we've worked for will fall apart."

"But what about her attending the same university as US?!" The youngest, Jungkook stated in frustration. 

"What? Are you sure about it?" Jimin asked. 

"Hannah told me about it. Dad and that woman had came in with Y/n's grades for admission." Jungkook answered. 

"Who is Hannah?" Seokjin asked. 

"His new bait." Taehyung simply said. 

"Which side?" Namjoon asked. 

"Medical sciences" Jungkook replied.

"Interesting." Yoongi chuckled and walked out of the room.

"I'm going back home." Hoseok said and walked out as well.

The room fell silent as the brothers pondered their next move, the weight of their father's decision hanging over them like a dark cloud.