Episode 1: Misty morning

Author POV:

In her room was siting the 15 year old Song Y/n. The clock showed the time of 5:08 Am. Little miss was siting at her study desk completely drowned in the ocean of books of biology in front of her. The study table was a hot mess and so was the wall next to it, full of papers and notes and posters of her favorite artists.

The condition of her room was as same as any other normal teenager. Feeling thirsty she proceeded to drink water from her hello kitty bottle only to realize that it was empty. 

Y/n: Uh-oh, seems like I need to go to the kitchen. 

Saying this she got up, turned off her table lamp and went towards the kitchen. 

Y/n: Okay, only one last chapter to go! Sheesssh, these tests are going to kill me some day. I could really use a nice vacation away from studies. 

Said she while stretching a little. Suddenly a figure came behind her scaring her. 

Y/n: AHH!! MOMMA!! You scared ME!!!

Song Hyekyo: Again yapping about going on a vacation while pulling an all nighter, I see.

Y/n: Hehe... *She said scratching her head a little*

Song Hyekyo: Whenever I tell you to study, you are always making excuses then you will cram all the syllabus in one night and take stress! Listen to your mother for once! But besides that, I believe your plea for vacation is soon going to be true.

Y/n: YAYYY! Where are we going though?

Song Hyekyo: You will know sooner... 

Y/n: MoOooMMmmmMaa~~

Song Hyekyo: It's a surprise dearrrr

Y/n: I hope its something cool! Momma can you make me breakfast? I am realllly very hungry right now.

Song Hyekyo: Yes dear. You go and prepare for school now. 

(Y/n's school dress)

Time Skip- During Test

Y/n POV:

I swear to the food I hate this teacher so much! How could she give me a seat on the first bench of the middle row *cries inside*. But whatever atleast my examination went well. I hope I score good marks on it. 

Momma was talking about a vacation this morning. Hehe, I am excited. I wonder where we would be going this time. 

My mother is a lawyer by profession. She became homemaker after giving birth to me but after my dad passed away, she started working again. However my  dad's savings were enough for both of us to live comfortably but she did not wanted to spend his hard earned money that easily and saved it for my future use. 

Location changed- Song Hyekyo's Cabin

There she was standing near the large window of her cabin talking on the call. Wearing a Well ironed black suit with long straight formal pants of matching color. A watch on her left wrist and a shiny ring on her Index finger of the same hand. A Louis Vuitton belt complimenting her Special edition Louis Vuitton purse and her small heighted Louis Vuitton heels.

Needless to say, yes she was obsessed with that brand. 

On the phone

Hyekyo: Yes, I have hinted her about the possible vacation. 

???: That's a great progress. I wonder how she would react after knowing what actually is happening. 

Hyekyo: I hope she will understand and accept us. 

???: Yea, I hope she has a more positive opinion about it

Hyekyo: What about the boys?

???: Oldests know, younger ones haven't been informed yet. 

Hyekyo: I pray that these kids get along well

XOXO.